PITTSBURGH paper

milesmoodist

Oh I'm better than you, I just never said I was until now.

Seriously though it looks to me like graffiti art really wasn't in the plan for you...The Dragon looks good, that's the only thing I liked that you posted... your letters are weak and you seem to have a real shitty handstyle too.

My advice to you is to stick with drawing dragons and don't try and ressurect your graff career this late in your life....Also calm down and take a deep breath it's only the internet, there is no reason to get mad about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAAAA she doesn't like my letters.. whaa, me either.. thats why i didnt post my own stuff unless i thought the battle threads needed more entries, that's why i'm glad to not be on pain killers any more, now i'm motivated to draw instead of forcing myself to, big difference.. thats why im not gonna fall out again (because it sucks to admit i was better at 16 than at 29) and even if you are better than me.. no one cares because you act like a faggot

self righteously..' i don't think any of those are yours'... wtf does it matter? and who are you to say anything about it anyways? i dont get mad at this stupid shit, it is annoying, but mad is for the arms reach. just keep running your mouth from 900 miles out, and stay faggot cuz you're really good at it.

WHAAAA she doesn't like my letters.. whaa, me either.. thats why i didnt post my own stuff unless i thought the battle threads needed more entries, that's why i'm glad to not be on pain killers any more, now i'm motivated to draw instead of forcing myself to, big difference.. thats why im not gonna fall out again (because it sucks to admit i was better at 16 than at 29) and even if you are better than me.. no one cares because you act like a faggot

self righteously..' i don't think any of those are yours'... wtf does it matter? and who are you to say anything about it anyways? i dont get mad at this stupid shit, it is annoying, but mad is for the arms reach. just keep running your mouth from 900 miles out, and stay faggot cuz you're really good at it.

You're definitely upset my dude....And even if we were face to face I'd say the same shit I say here because I'm an honest dude....I would not lie to you and say your shit is good when it isn't... and if you tried to fight me because you didn't like my words I'd kick you in the back. :lol: Just kidding I wouldn't do that.

Draw more dragons and leave graffiti alone, it's too late for you try and start over...:cool:

my point is.. you're a f'n faggot for opening your mouth to begin with. you're over opinionated and i have a crazy feeling you have some gay flare in your voice when you talk from behind your little tiny glasses and tight pants. keep running your mouth you e-thug, this shit's halarious.. i'll go back n forth with you until i go back to work or they bann me.. n if they do then oh well.. more posting space

and.. if you said those words 'i don't like' to my face, i wouldn't fight you because of them. id crush you just for opening your mouth at me with unprovoked malicious intent, good luck running that jaw when it's in 8 pieces, lol, i'm just joking, i wouldn't do that.. f'n faggot

i think that guys done.. actually i know he is, last night i was bored and peddled through all his post.. what a f'n loser, he just talks shit in every thread he steps into, unless it's a NBA thread, then he's literally riding jocks. his post in the battles lead me to believe that he's not better than anybody on 12oz.. i think he steals his handstyles for those post because his shit looks wack on his sketches but tight in the handstyle post, and he post some totally toy pieces in the battles then goes off til the end of them about, 'go ahead, just start pay'n me props'.. dude's head is way up own his ass. i hate delusional arrogance!

Trust me when I say that my characters are the dopest shit on the board and there's nothing wrong with my letters....Well at least there isn't when you compare them to the shit you posted.

And please explain to me how I was riding jocks in the NBA thread, because it sounds to me like you're the one that's delusional. :lol:

where's the sketches at?

i'm from pittsburgh..

i'm curious to see who started this thread

if you're from pittsburgh then contribute and put some sketches up yourself :confused:

..and milesmoodist, i feel like i know spots around pittsburgh pretty well, and ive never seen any of those people up out of all of the sketches posted.. even if these are years old, none of these people have anything still running that ive ever seen. but hey, do your thing if you're into sketching and not painting.. just seems like a poor representation of pittsburgh graffiti. anyways, thats just my 2 cents..

cbf has been around since i was in high school, that was mid 90's.. we learned to paint in illegal spots. children, mortgages, careers... the sager's an old head from the 80's, moved to new york for a while in the 90's i think.. kwest ruckus erok all have sketches up there, they all still have shit riding.. even though they too all have careers and other grownup things to do.. sorry we can't all stay 13 man, that'd be some shit huh? i am into sketching.. and painting.. and i'm gonna do my thing don't worry about that..

you know what a poor representation of pittsburgh is? fools that will open their mouth with sarcasm and malice for no good reason other than to bitch up, what do you want to say? say it, don't be fake about it:rolleyes: , cuz youre 2cents ain't worth 2cents if you're head's up your ass, keep it, save some more and get some mouthwash..

where are your contributions? are you up? you know spots so where you at? behind a bush or under a bridge? some 'illegal' spot right? props if you're train killer, every one paints trains, even if it's only once in a bluemoon:o .. i think an up writer is who the 'out of towners' get a face full of when they roll through.. you shouldn't have to know where you have to duck or which side street to turn onto to see who's 'up'... are you sayer? evict? ono? kids? oh wait, i don't think most of those cats are really from the burgh, those are the kids who are up.. sorry poet, that cat POET is up like a fuck too off the highways and f'n rollers man.. are you poet? rams or soviet? if you are 1 of these cats, then i'm sorry you feel that way, if you're not, fuck ya, who are you? no one on any of these sketches i'm sure give a crap either but i don't speak for them..:D respect to those old heads that used to be.. you know the ones, looks like they all got growned up too?

how old are you man? 12 or 13 acting like that.. if don't like it don't look

i can't leave it at that... kids like 21rak, chemist, ruckus(i mentioned), are you any of these?

if you are then my feelings are hurt.. these cats are mad inspiring on the originality tip.. everything was meant to progress..

now i'll be the bigmouth n put my 2cents down.. do you get up kid? are you 'getting over'? are you put'n it to the man? did you get caught.. then pay your fines? did you snitch on your crew? is the city gonna raise YOUR taxes to fight vandalism? did your moms miss work because the city decided to take the buses to the buff? is your uncle jon out $60 because some douche threw a weakass bomb up on his back wall.. or is he out $450 cuz his other nephew etched profanity on his store front glass? did you bomb the mayor's car last night? did you guys bomb the hell out of the court house, police stations, county offices? who's running for office right now? everyone knows cuz none of these 'respectable' writers are taking those billboards out..

or you just gut up cuz you 'don'tgivafuuuck'?

don't buy into the hype man.. graff was all about getting up and being seen, that's why we've got much respect those founding fathers, and why 10,000,000 people ride those oldstyles like it's a backbone..

but the game changes, style evolves, sharing and seeing are too simple... the system treats graff like rape or murder now.. how i'm gonna tell my son i'm goin to jail or we lost our home, because i wanted to paint under a bridge? i realize you have to join them to beat them now.. i say if you're painting and just fucking your neighbors, you're a retard.. quit busting fast shitty tags and bombs.. put work in on a walls and get those skills up.. get the f'n thousands and thousands of dollars this city has to buy you paint and supply you with legal walls, then make a statement that people have to see.. buff proof(..never hate proof), but standing out in the public and paid for.. and if youre not the 'make a statement' sort, then be the hater sort but at least make it the whole way into the city to hit those if you're gonna be that guy.. and don't make me duck under a bush and slide down a hill or drive down brokeglass alley to get a flik of your 'up' shit, i'm try'n to flik it from the car. off the highway or on main street...

:lol: any one know how much respect's worth these days? i'm try'n to get rid of some:lol:

bad representation of pittsburgh... unless you are posting other stuff beside your own crew dont tie the city name to it... should be CBF paper thread.

i mean it says pittsburgh but theres no nsf in here.. really

hahaha, heads up asses? cbf is my crew, we are from pittsburgh.. if you want to see nsf in the paper thread, post some, don't bitch about it.. post what you want to see.. haha cbf ain't from pittsburgh? wait til you kids see the fliks we got.. all taken from 30 or less feet away, you guys'll be like damn! good thing their not ruthless bombers and don't give a fuck about being up or we'd all be 'cap'd' with the quickness... reality checks pls.. be real people. i don't care who you are or if you're an oldhead man, a head up an ass is a head up an ass, just be real. i can't act like i didn't write my name before i knew what graff was, and i won't act like i'm not from the burgh.. go get up man, do your thing, i don't give a fuck about popularity, shit's worthless.. i got the connections i need. you're just hating on the pretty pages anyway, or else you'd of posted your own shit to put some pages between you and us. we're cool cats, you obviously got a problem with us for some reason.. i feel bad for ya:(

:) nice posts mercer, you're dope man