PITTSBURGH paper

milesmoodist

My handstyles aren't photoshopped you retard, they're just inverted.

There is a huge difference.

sure.. mad need for that, oh you can hide photoshopping behind inverting? that's why the rest of your steez that aren't inverted suck f'n nuts?

i'm done with you for now.. reply to this if you're a gay ass faggot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad u pulled that one because it was the first sketch i did since the comeback.. and i don't have the space yet to post it myself.. i have alot of structural posts that i cant just take away because 'it's just an 'insulting' comic strip or photo of some fat bitch i jack to..' you can afford to pull those when you're full

so i need you as the tool you are to post those fliks of my own that havn't made it here yet, that's great of you, i can hold out on a membership a little longer for posting space..

Posting space? :lol:

It took me less than a minute to find your youtube account. I typed in Mood CBF Pittsburgh Graffiti on google and bam there you were representing on youtube. Try it out Miles, you'll be amazed at the power of google..:lol:

As far as saving your shitty graffiti pics is concerned, I did save a few and upload them to imageshack (which is free btw) and post them here so everybody could laugh at you...But mostly I just copied and pasted the image URL from your shitty profile and posted it here. I know that's a little too much for you to understand right now being that you think you have to pay to post pictures here. :lol:

Just because your dumbass doesn't know how to use the internet don't assume that I don't.

I acutally I shit you not.

Just posted 2 of your flicks in the MOVIE thread.

So everyone can laugh at you for calling shaolin a faggot.

Go look you'll be pleased.

:lol: :lol:

DOUBLE DRAGON.

i'm glad u pulled that one because it was the first sketch i did since the comeback.. and i don't have the space yet to post it myself.. i have alot of structural posts that i cant just take away because 'it's just an 'insulting' comic strip or photo of some fat bitch i jack to..' you can afford to pull those when you're full

so i need you as the tool you are to post those fliks of my own that havn't made it here yet, that's great of you, i can hold out on a membership a little longer for posting space..

and show everyone how mad you are to spend all your time and energy hating on me.. i'm waiting for an upgrade, then you'll get my fool attention buddy, i can't wait.. keep googl'n gangsta, you interweb master you, hahahahahahahaha

Wait a second.

I see you in like 85 percent of the threads I go into, ranting about faggots, and bad hands.

Get real, you need your prescription refilled???

U MAD?

Wait a second.

I see you in like 85 percent of the threads I go into, ranting about faggots, and bad hands.

Get real, you need your prescription refilled???

U MAD?

60% of those 'faggots' were aimed at you.. no wonder you see me so much.. if you'd of left it in the kungfu thread you wouldn't see me at all

I'm coming out of nowhere and have a bloody tampon myself, but I'm sickj of going into a thread to get my learns and seeing mr. milesmoodist lurkin like a fucking bitch. I don't really care about my account, and can just start a cleaner one, so I'll just put it straight.

Milesmoodist.

Shut your fucking mouth, you wenchy ass cock groveling herb.

You shit talk the dumbest conversations, ALL your sketches are wack, I KNOW you didn't do SHIT in that book, and I live in pittsburgh, and haven't seen any new OR old shit running, so like I said before, fucking shut it.

I might be out of line right now, but your fucking toy ass should be dropped in a minute.

two cents.

• Like 2

fuck that.. you don't know what's going on.. fuck laying down if someone got some shit to say for no reason.. i didn't start shit with anyone, not a single person.. and when i almost did once (start something for no reason) i quickly checked myself, realized i was wrong in what i was doing, and apologized.. no bitch shit, some real being a man shit there..

i don't give a fuck what you say, i'm not gonna shut up for as long as i have time to waste.. i'll answer every fucking reply i get directed to me..

wenchy ass cock groveling herb... mmhmm, fuck you faggot

i am in the book..even though it's from the 2000's after i dropped out, quit sketching,and worked mad jobs... but who cares what you think.. and i don't care if you're from pittsburgh

so instead of going back to see what really happened.. just make a dumb assumption.. i def don't need you backing me up to some hipster ass m'fers, but i don't need you saying shit to me either..

fuck this thread, fuck 12oz for taking down the pgh paint thread WITH pictures and with NO beef.. f'n brilliant...

i think it's hilarious you're concerned about your tampon considering some hipster faggot or emo fuck gave it to you.. get real dude

because you forgot to photoshop mine:lol:
Really? Is that why yours still looks like shit? :lol:

Let me show you my super awesome photoshopping skills...

Not inverted-

dsuber12.jpg

Inverted-

dsuber1b.jpg

You pulled my card man, you called my bluff how embarrassing for me...Now everyone knows I photoshop my hands. :lol:

i like the kooter 1.. that looks more like my practiced steez.. i don't like any of that other shit though..
Your practice steez?

You draw shit like this man...I see your wack ass hand at the bottom of this shitty sketch.

"Peace 2 Core"

peace2core1.jpg

:lol:

20090205170642DSCN24040001.jpg

http://www.urbnfabrik.com/members/blackbook_view.php?image_id=24209&members_id=1521

This shit isn't even old dude you drew this sketch this year...practice steez??? You're a funny guy, and you call me delusional?

loler.gif

too quick like i said before.. it was the first sketch in years, i started writing my name on it before i stopped to think about a steez.. make a big deal about it though.. my ain't worth a shit steez isn't much worse than that crap you practice.. stay mad faggot and bring the rest of those fliks around bitch