PITTSBURGH paper

milesmoodist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump that mercer post. ive got a few contributions,

some of my own (2SLEEP) , im a younggun and

dont paint much yet. Also some old JYK OTK MIKRO,

i was given this blackbook a few years ago, and was

basically my innitial influence to start painting.

2sleep1.jpg

2sleep2.jpg

2sleep3.jpg

mikropiece.jpg

fromthebeyond.jpg

mikrobyprobe.jpg

numbaonestunna.jpg

you mean, after your own.. fuck you faggot, just shut the fuck up before i pay someone $50 to find you
I thought you were broke since June of 08...How can you afford that with no job and mouths to feed? Go buy Issac an Xbox game with that money you lame... I'm sure he'd appreciate it if daddy didn't spend money he doesn't have on finding some guy who made him mad over the internet

And everybody knows your letter structure is shit and the only thing you can draw is dragons...:lol:

Stay mad homie.

you need a new personality.. and some social skills.. you're not from neworleans.. you'd be alot more real if you were, i think you're from some shit hole swamp town, eat'n opossum, and squirrel while you're inbreeding with your sister and mother.. that's what you're problem is.. what the hell would you do if i knocked on your door? hold up a 'failing comic strip'? hahaha you're a fucking bitch, get a life homo

what the hell would you do if i knocked on your door? hold up a 'failing comic strip'? hahaha you're a fucking bitch, get a life homo
Do that...It would just further prove my point that you are mad as fuck about sucking at graffiti. Maybe we could sit down and talk about your feelings and I could give you a decent handstyle to work with too.

Come on down.

don't steal from mom's ribbon box.. and calligraphy letters and fonts don't count as handstyles in this world.. even if you put a 3d, 3rd color, a shell on it and call it a burner.. you're gay..

and how you gonna call me mad?

how much time did you spend on google before you found me on another website? i think you spent 1/2 hr of your own time to investigate into me, ?like you'd do something?, downloading my fliks onto your computer, and uploading them here for me, for free..hahahahaha .. you're pathetic.. now get on your knees bitch! hahahaha

go back to the kungfu is shit here thread or the gaytattoo thread or what ever hipster ran, conversational cesspool you were leached from and drown yourself..

hey i picked up isaac that 'fred's head' or something on psp at gamestop today.. i laughed when for some reason i remembered you said to buy him a game.. haha good look faggot

how much time did you spend on google before you found me on another website? i think you spent 1/2 hr of your own time to investigate into me, ?like you'd do something?, downloading my fliks onto your computer, and uploading them here for me, for free..hahahahaha .. you're pathetic.. now get on your knees bitch! hahahaha

It took me less than a minute to find your youtube account. I typed in Mood CBF Pittsburgh Graffiti on google and bam there you were representing on youtube. Try it out Miles, you'll be amazed at the power of google..:lol:

As far as saving your shitty graffiti pics is concerned, I did save a few and upload them to imageshack (which is free btw) and post them here so everybody could laugh at you...But mostly I just copied and pasted the image URL from your shitty profile and posted it here. I know that's a little too much for you to understand right now being that you think you have to pay to post pictures here. :lol:

Just because your dumbass doesn't know how to use the internet don't assume that I don't.

don't steal from mom's ribbon box.. and calligraphy letters and fonts don't count as handstyles in this world.. even if you put a 3d, 3rd color, a shell on it and call it a burner.. you're gay.
I would think that by the age of 30 you would have come up with a decent handstyle...But that isn't the case, I know what you're getting at and the answer is NO! I will not draw your name or give you a handstyle, if you haven't been able to develop one yet you never will.

Just admit to yourself that you can't write graffiti and find a new hobby already, it's that simple.

you're gay, you never seen a practiced handstyle of mine.. and no one wants a crappily produced calligraphy piece with 3d and shading on it.. unless maybe it was done well, which means noone's com'n to you for it

quit gay'n up the pitt thread homo, no one cares

don't you got some shit you should be pretending on.. oh wait, hahaha nevermind

i'm glad u pulled that one because it was the first sketch i did since the comeback.. and i don't have the space yet to post it myself.. i have alot of structural posts that i cant just take away because 'it's just an 'insulting' comic strip or photo of some fat bitch i jack to..' you can afford to pull those when you're full

so i need you as the tool you are to post those fliks of my own that havn't made it here yet, that's great of you, i can hold out on a membership a little longer for posting space..

and show everyone how mad you are to spend all your time and energy hating on me.. i'm waiting for an upgrade, then you'll get my fool attention buddy, i can't wait.. keep googl'n gangsta, you interweb master you, hahahahahahahaha