Spiritual Enlightenment

Hayabusa

I feel as though Im on the verge

Or that I need some sort of devine enlightenment BS.

I find myself at times wanting to love, and genuinly understand people (no homo), and at other times, I am so bitter and hateful towards anyone for no real reason. Some days I can see the beauty in others and in their uniqueness, and other days I wish those same folks would just drop dead or fuck off

what the hell gives? should I embrace being an asshole, hateful hater

or be the good kind soul?

I dont know. Sometimes I like and enjoy being bitter and hateful, i find it amusing, and other times, I enjoy finding out about people and making cool emotional connections

hahaha

/no gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hayabusa, i feel you on that shit..

somedays i dont give a fvuck about a soul cept those real close.

but then theres days i wanna call 1 of those

sponsor a kid in kenya commercial's....

or call up an old friend....

then the next day' ill be like fuck em all'

.....or old friends.....

they got they're own shit

and dont need to hear my problems'

and i aint gotta hear theirs...

i feel you, man. im the same way. a few months ago i had my own enlightenment of sorts, i felt like i understood the universe and that all perspectives on reality were just different ways of viewing the same thing, different paths in life. everything for a few months after were fucking peace, everything was cool, i felt like i was achieving my full potential in life, like i had some sort of a purpose, but then the feeling faded. i dont know why. i think life is what you make it, whatever you choose to pursue, if thats partying and taking it all as a joke, thats all that your life will consist of. if you follow a spiritual, deeper understanding of life, maybe youll eventually reach the peace your looking for. i dunno man, whatever answer youre looking for, i hope you find it.

hayabusa, it seems impossible from an outsider's perspective, to be an optimist in a world with so much hurt, but good things still exist. its worth trying to be happy (ultimately, itll only help you live longer). despite challenges, you should make an effort to embrace a positive outlook & faith in the general good will of people, but strike with indifference when youve been undoubtedly wronged

actions speak louder than words though... i struggle with this daily

its hard trying to be happy... somedays i want to shatter the faces of seniors for looking at me wrong, yet somedays i want to sit with them to listen to their life's story & make them feel appreciated

i recommend lulzworthy youtube videos that arent based on the suffering of others (as difficult as they are to find) or spend quality time with a pet who has nothing but undying love/loyalty to you (if you have one)

/nobeastiality

/notherapypatient

/nohippiefag

i feel you, man. im the same way. a few months ago i had my own enlightenment of sorts, i felt like i understood the universe and that all perspectives on reality were just different ways of viewing the same thing, different paths in life. everything for a few months after were fucking peace, everything was cool, i felt like i was achieving my full potential in life, like i had some sort of a purpose, but then the feeling faded. i dont know why. i think life is what you make it, whatever you choose to pursue, if thats partying and taking it all as a joke, thats all that your life will consist of. if you follow a spiritual, deeper understanding of life, maybe youll eventually reach the peace your looking for. i dunno man, whatever answer youre looking for, i hope you find it.

dried_cap.jpg

maybe you can have your divine enlightenment if you spell it correct first.

late night posting for the loss

i could barely see the screen when i made this thread, im happy it was as coherent as it is

maybe I'll sponsor an african kid, i bet that would make me feel good

word i appreciate all the non assholes up in here

I don't know from adam so I guess that would come off as little rough, sorry..... if you really do give a shit, what are you reading? Read some philosophy. Read some Hindu and Buddhist theory. People have been trying to deal with feelings of suffering since forever.

I have a lot of friends who ask the same questions, thanks for letting me know telling them life sucks isn't very helpful. I am not an advocate of any religion specifically but people have written a great deal about dealing with this. Take advantage of their research, it could be helpful.

Best,

/no whatever....