My other gift to you all...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

Whoever he was and whatever it was he stood for, Jesus wouldn't be making fun of you for being murdered if the tables were turned. Especially not on the day the world celebrates your birthday. Jesus is the better person here as far as I'm concerned. and that card was a joke with no punchline.

theres no chance in hell im letting such a thing as this slip to page two. if i talk about my favorite flavor of gatorade i get two pages of arguments... here i claim to be taking over the position as lord and savior and all i get is 'the cross was well done'? what is the world coming to...

ps, merry christmas to all you guys... even all the kids who wanna dis me, you all know you enjoy having me to kick around. this is a fun place and even though it might just be the internet, its led to alot of vacations, alot of painting and alot of good friends in real life. a fella cant ask for much more...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by seeking innocence

if i talk about my favorite flavor of gatorade i get two pages of arguments... here i claim to be taking over the position as lord and savior and all i get is 'the cross was well done'? what is the world coming to...

What flavor of gatorade would that be? I bet it tastes like shit.

Merry Christmas and all that good stuff. Oh, and yeah, the cross is well done. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived