RAM HEAD MAN.

animalcocaine

FUCK THAT SHIT WAS PRETTY INTENSE.

I FEEL LIKE THIS GUY IS GONNA SHOW UP IN MY CORNER TELLING ME HE CAN HELP ME JUST CAUSE I KNOW HE EXISTS NOW.

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT YOU DIDN'T SEE IT BUT IF YOU DID RAM HEAD MAN MIGHT COME TO YOUR FUCKING DARK CORNERS FUCKIN WITH YOUR MENTALS.

CHOKIN YOU THE FUCK OUT IF IT GETS INSIDE YOU,.

GETTIN DRAGGED THROUGH THE CHUTES......BROADS COMMITIN THE SUICIDE.

I WAS LAUGHING CAUSE WOLF MAN MOVED INTO A SATANIC HOUSE AN SHIT AND HE WAS GETTING SCRATCHED UP CAUSE HE SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL TO BECOME TEEN WOLF SO HIMS AND WIFES WAS GETTIN FUCKED WITH BY ROCKY THE DEAD SATANIST.

BUT THEN SHIT GO REALLY REAL AND I STARTIN SHITTING MY PANTS.

SHIT WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF TERRYFING.

but seriously if you missed it you should check both episodes out theres mad grim things in this world.

DARKER THAN THE DARK.

Ram%20Head.jpg

"I AM THE SIX"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I ain't scared of no faggot ass ram head man

Plus that bitch in the exorcism quoted ghost rider talking about "we are legion, we are many"

I watch that show pretty religiously so I can laught at their little flea market side show antics

Get at me ram head man

kim, that shit is nonsense pseudoscience

Well duh

He was putting in work in the 1890s

But he was actually a very recognized medical psychiatrist who moved on to dispelling medium hoaxes

Also my browser crashed and my cable went out when I went back to this thread to write this

Now I'm looking at static hoping ram head man doesn't pop out at me

Randi has had his challenge up for years, and nobody has made it. Why? Because in the real world, extraordinary claims call for extraordinary evidence. And there aint shit for evidence to support the supernatural.

James randi is a god

Among men

But also I don't believe in seances or mediums, those are the oldest carnival sideshow scams

I am, however, forced to believe in the supernatural... Even though I was completely a mocker and non believer for 25 years of my life

I'm not even religious and don't really believe in god

But me and cryptkeeper lived in a haunted house

And I experienced shit there that pretty much forced me to re-evaluate my whole intillectual and philosophical belief system over it

• Like 1