Aliens are real!

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure about "aliens", but UFOs definitely aren't unidentified at all. i may be wrong, but the facts are present. theres evidence of them dating back to ancient times. they're in ancient indian texts, mayan aztec shits, even in the bible (fallen angels). i think for these so-called aliens to leave the higher dimensions they had to use something such things as "flying saucers", since they decided not to be born through the waters of the womb.

i personally believe so-called aliens aren't "greys" or "reptilian", but rather supernatural entities perhaps in a higher spiritual form, yet have physical capacities. as conspiry-theorist as this sounds, i think that they'll prolly most likely have a firm hand in the formation of a NWO.

as far as the formation of a NWO and what not goes. if all of a sudden with brilliant timing, the united nations officially on the record comes out with knowledge and all this shit about aliens and UFOS going on. does anyone realize how panic'd and vulnerable sheeple will be all across the world? it'd be like another 9/11. they'll indefinitely be able to implement all sorts of shit behind the scenes. that's why i'm skeptical about the recent bombardment of shit like THE UNIVERSE.. or ANCIENT ALIENS.. or what have you on the history channel and other sources - could be a disinformation campaign going on. some of its cool, but mostly fragmented pieces of information from second-hand sources. you kinda got to seperate the false data from the facts, or the mud from the water so to speak, and think for yourself.

• Like 1

true. we cant even take care of our own people how will we even think about what to do with others that are from another planet.. not take care of them, but on a everyday basis we are assholes.. some idiot would think the world is ending and and "Alien" is a demon and BOOM HEADSHOT!.. war with another planet..

depends on how you view em as. evil entites from the higher planes of dimensions, or lifeforms from another planet. they're already here in this dimension, thats why theres so many sightings of em just sitting out there in the sky. although, i think soon enough there'll come about a time when they'll step in and get into role. when that happens, if one were to kill any of these aliens, government authorities would definitely step in for sure. also, i think sheeple these days are easily manipulated being as they're so conditioned as it is already (what with the media like hollywood and what not), that they'll go with the masses and practically worship these beings right off the bat.

they had some new thing on history channel lastnight.. government people,scientists and airforce folks... just talking about experiences.. blah blah same info but they show faces now... doesnt change the progress of the situation

From the first link i posted

Came out today cannot wait to watch this

Also new footage from spain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeDYfYsF3hQ

Taken from a different witness who posted this video after watching the first one

i was just saying it doesnt change the situation..

the government wont admit or let go of information until they know they can control the situation, i.e. know what the technology is/how to use it, and what the possible threats are... would we have a defense if any?

we wouldnt really know how to communicate with any being from another place... so we would be in the dark. so why come forward with the info.. too many questions would come from it with no answers = panic

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE ORIGINAL POST THIS THREAD IS BASED ON EVEN IS ABOUT ALIENS?????

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THE DISCOVERY OF AN APE FOSSIL WHICH CONSTITUTES THE MISSING LINK IN THE EVOLUTION THEORY.

you lost souls.

SO YOU SAYING THE BIBLE IS WRONG?

NO WAI !

• Like 1