Aliens are real!

Prime Chaos

• 4 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you suppose we would know about them or they would be stuck anywhere?

there could be civilizations millions of years old out there somewhere.

my guess is that there is life out there. if it's advanced, it's not messing with us too much.

we're like cavemen still. may not even know we exist.

Exactly, they might come here, look around and then say, Beam me up Greg, Theres no intelligent life here.

I saw footage on History Channel yesterday that confirmed my sighting.

Dec 29 1999 - I was on Vacation in Phoenix.

4 friends & I saw a black shape-shifting rectangle just silently hovering over the street as we drove in daylight. We pulled over stared at it for 10 mins, then bounced to go hike the nearby Squaw Peak to get a better view (and get out of dodge since it wasn't a good idea to be on the side of road with beer/herb.)

By the time we got we got up to our little spot 20 mins later, the shape was gone but a sheriff's helicopter, an unmarked black helicopter(don't laugh), and a sheriff's cessna began circling the area.

2 days later in Vegas for the Millenium, we saw all sorts of crazy orbs in the sky (some caught in video too) -- that's another story, but History Channel aired a video of the same black object we saw over Phoenix from 2007ish. That blew my mind.

I saw footage on History Channel yesterday that confirmed my sighting.

Dec 29 1999 - I was on Vacation in Phoenix.

4 friends & I saw a black shape-shifting rectangle just silently hovering over the street as we drove in daylight. We pulled over stared at it for 10 mins, then bounced to go hike the nearby Squaw Peak to get a better view (and get out of dodge since it wasn't a good idea to be on the side of road with beer/herb.)

By the time we got we got up to our little spot 20 mins later, the shape was gone but a sheriff's helicopter, an unmarked black helicopter(don't laugh), and a sheriff's cessna began circling the area.

2 days later in Vegas for the Millenium, we saw all sorts of crazy orbs in the sky (some caught in video too) -- that's another story, but History Channel aired a video of the same black object we saw over Phoenix from 2007ish. That blew my mind.

that's fuckin nuts. can you elaborate on what you meant by shape-shifting? or maybe an ms paint illustration might make it easier to understand. cheers

tetris_letters.jpg

Like a giant rotating Tetris piece L shaped, then T shaped, then l shaped

Dark black, but hard to tell distance and size (not too high though, prob 200-400 feet above) - enough to make us freakout and pull over.

Just plain fucking weird, like a bunch of balloons would float/hover, only this thing was definitely not balloons, it was a craft. :shook:

call me stoopid, but i could almost believe in the reptilian theory

& its an infinite universe

there are probably lots of races below our level of technology, & ones we cant even imagine

enough of them probably mingle with each other through invasion & exploration /nhalien & get into some star wars type shit

thats cool

iwanttobelievebrt1.jpg

• Like 1

tetris_letters.jpg

Like a giant rotating Tetris piece L shaped, then T shaped, then l shaped

Dark black, but hard to tell distance and size (not too high though, prob 200-400 feet above) - enough to make us freakout and pull over.

Just plain fucking weird, like a bunch of balloons would float/hover, only this thing was definitely not balloons, it was a craft. :shook:

you're lucky to have witnessed something so incredible.

given our limited advancement in technology and understanding of physics, something like that would seem impossible to us. the universe is believed to be 13.5 to 14 billion years old and our milky way galaxy is only 4.5 billion years old.

for a civilizations that may have existed for over a billion years, anything can be possible. e.g. shape-shifting, teleportation, time travel, and inter-dimensional travel. there's just an infinite amount of possibilities that you just can't rule any one of them out.

i saw a pretty interesting documentary on the history channel a while back about aliens supposedly visiting us in the past, me being an "aliens exist" type of guy, was pretty intrigued.

the main part that caught my attention was the ruins at puma punku in south america...

the stones there were at least 200 tons and were made of diorite

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diorite

the hardest known substence other and diamonds...

now supposedly these gigantic pin point accurate structures were created in this civilization that had no known writing. which would be pretty hard seeing as you would need lots of man power to gather the large boulders from the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain. also you would need plans and a blueprint. another thing being the rocks were made of diorite they would have had to have been carved with crystals which these so called primitave humans did not have access too.

video of the diorite and just how precise the cuts were made.

another thing that was puzzling was the cave drawings from around the world that depict humans on the ground pointing at what looks like humans flying in crafts above them.

the documentary went on to talk about the nazca lines which also puzzling because these huge drawings were made for no reason and you can only see then from the air

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/nazca/nazca-lines.htm

I totally believe that there is SO much crazy shit out there, we could never understand it.

Just looking at how complex our forms are and how complex the universe is, there is NO fucking way that we're the only advanced form existing somewhere.

I think there are fucking geometric shapes of energy that communicate through eachother's thoughts and have uncomprehendable purposes in their "life."

We could be an ant farm for them. They just make us get AIDS with their mind. We're a game for them.