Aliens are real!

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course there are "aliens." It's completely retarded and self absorbed to think that our planet is the only one in a constantly fucking expanding universe with intelligent life on it. We can't even fathom what's good in our oceans, let alone the rest of the universe.

• Like 1

aliens are not extra-terrestrial beings as most people think. They are extra-dimensional beings.

I believe there could be alien life forms, but who's to say it's a solid matter, why can't aliens be an intelligent gasform or liquid or something humans haven't discovered yet?

there are hundreds of thousands of different ET species existing in our universe... Mostly all more evolved than us.

We were created from a humanoid species originating from a distant galaxy or the heavens

its all in the bible... and how you translate it.

Oh and the moon was also dragged in from another part of space and is in essence a satellite.

bah if they existed we would already know or if they existed they would be exactly the same as us and be stuck on a different but reasonably shitty planet as well. Although....we would have the best hands...yessur!

how do you suppose we would know about them or they would be stuck anywhere?

there could be civilizations millions of years old out there somewhere.

my guess is that there is life out there. if it's advanced, it's not messing with us too much.

we're like cavemen still. may not even know we exist.

there are hundreds of thousands of different ET species existing in our universe... Mostly all more evolved than us.

We were created from a humanoid species originating from a distant galaxy or the heavens

its all in the bible... and how you translate it.

Oh and the moon was also dragged in from another part of space and is in essence a satellite.

this is fucking great. you are a dribbling idiot.

not to sound fucktarded or anything, but ive seen a ufo. most people dont believe me but ive seen a hovering object in the sky, three lights arranged in a pyramid and all that. i used to have a paper route in the middle of nowhere and ive seen soem shit that yall prolly wouldnt believe. three eared rabbits? yeah they exist. alien spacecraft, they exist as well.

not to sound fucktarded or anything, but ive seen a ufo. most people dont believe me but ive seen a hovering object in the sky, three lights arranged in a pyramid and all that. i used to have a paper route in the middle of nowhere and ive seen soem shit that yall prolly wouldnt believe. three eared rabbits? yeah they exist. alien spacecraft, they exist as well.

my mom and her first husband, their friends, and my gfreat grandmother and great aunt all saw a huge flying cigar shaped deal come up from a little island controlled by mcdill afb in tampa bay one night while doing some night fishing. it followed them home.

from what my mother, great grandmother, and great aunt told me, it made no sound and was absolutely enormous.

her husband was stationed at mcdill and made a report the following morning to which he was told to shut up about.

i think this was in '68 or so.

proof of alien life? hardly. proof of black projects? most likely.

we are controlled by aliens according to mr. william cooper, read 'behold a pale horse' by him, there's

some crazy stuff in there alot of which is pretty out there as far as believability. but none the less an

interesting read and approach to the whole alien deal.