Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prime Chaos

Aliens are real!

i'm watching it, alot of stuff in 'conspiracy' books concerns a lot of what this looks like its going to be about..

This was already proved fake anyways

If aliens are around and they mastered interstellar travel, they could hide out from our video cameras too

Fuck the history channel.

It would be foolish to think life doesn't exist somewhere out there, but I've never heard an alien story that wasnt chock full of bullshit.

Most of the UFO videos are time travellers on earth coming back in time.

Our vision of aliens today is actually what humans are evolving into.

Of course there are "aliens." It's completely retarded and self absorbed to think that our planet is the only one in a constantly fucking expanding universe with intelligent life on it. We can't even fathom what's good in our oceans, let alone the rest of the universe.

• Like 1

Most of the UFO videos are time travellers on earth coming back in time.

Our vision of aliens today is actually what humans are evolving into.

Thats what I always thought also. Much more realistic explanation. If aliens did come over, what are the chances they would be so humanoid?

aliens are not extra-terrestrial beings as most people think. They are extra-dimensional beings.

I believe there could be alien life forms, but who's to say it's a solid matter, why can't aliens be an intelligent gasform or liquid or something humans haven't discovered yet?

there are hundreds of thousands of different ET species existing in our universe... Mostly all more evolved than us.

We were created from a humanoid species originating from a distant galaxy or the heavens

its all in the bible... and how you translate it.

Oh and the moon was also dragged in from another part of space and is in essence a satellite.

Casek is right

And the other .01% is Cthulhu

well, cthulhu and nicole richie

bah if they existed we would already know or if they existed they would be exactly the same as us and be stuck on a different but reasonably shitty planet as well. Although....we would have the best hands...yessur!

bah if they existed we would already know or if they existed they would be exactly the same as us and be stuck on a different but reasonably shitty planet as well. Although....we would have the best hands...yessur!

how do you suppose we would know about them or they would be stuck anywhere?

there could be civilizations millions of years old out there somewhere.

my guess is that there is life out there. if it's advanced, it's not messing with us too much.

we're like cavemen still. may not even know we exist.

i'm sure there is some different form of species out there coz the universe is really big and we can't only b the only planet w life, but i wonder if they have tv just like us? and maybe a fuck up government too?

there are hundreds of thousands of different ET species existing in our universe... Mostly all more evolved than us.

We were created from a humanoid species originating from a distant galaxy or the heavens

its all in the bible... and how you translate it.

Oh and the moon was also dragged in from another part of space and is in essence a satellite.

this is fucking great. you are a dribbling idiot.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now