RIP Dolla

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poe,

black people go to harvard as well. also, what is to say that the gunman was not black?

the idea that black people are somehow attempting to 'better' themselves by living 'nigger rich' is both tragically laughable, and complete bullshit. living in the PJ's and driving an escalade is not 'trying', it's giving in to the idea that status symbols are more important and desirable than education, security or progress. motherfuckers are buying their chains rent-to-own. that doesnt strike anyone as a bit misguided? sure, white people do fucked up shit as well, but if you want to look at the percentages per capita, black folks got shit on lock by a landslide.

in black america it's considered corny to speak in an educated manner. and im not even talking harvard shit, i'm talking normal 9th grade white girl level. you're thought of as 'uppity' simply for using proper sentence structure. what the fuck kind of backwards ass shit is that? people all over the world are busting their asses to speak proper english, and yall fools consider it an insult to do so.

i know it's impossible to pull yourself up by the boot straps when you don't have boots, but it's even harder when you're sitting in prison cause you murdered somebody and stole their flip flops.

For the record eric, I think youre a funny kid, but I havnt been able to really take anything you say seriously since you swore up and down you had a glock, and it said glock on the side, but it was really a 150$ hi-point. Since all hi-points have "hi-point" engraved in big letters on the slide, I also conclude that you obviously didn't have it in your posession and just passed off some pic you found.

It's pretty obvious you are just some regular ass kid

It's also obvious you don't do any real dirt by how you run your mouth on the most inane ignorant shit

It might fly with these bumblefuck kids who are scared of black people, but from people who know the real it's painfully aparant how much you lie

No diss, just sayin'

I'm just letting you know your not fooling anyone

Like I said the other day, this shit makes you sound like a fuckin moron

Come over here spewing that bullshit and I'll crack your fuckin head with a Louisville my nigga, true story.

In my eyes you're a good kid, but your views on race make you sound like an ignorant fucking piece of shit

haha i know it's not really my place to say anything but this guy cracks me up :lol:

haha i know it's not really my place to say anything but this guy cracks me up :lol:

Who, SSGG? Yeah I find him to be hilarious. So what if he doesn't have a glock or can't beat up a trained attack dog. The scenarios are funny and I want to know what he comes up with next. I wanna know about how he punched the Chicago Chief of Police in the throat and took off running and got away.

For the record eric, I think youre a funny kid, but I havnt been able to really take anything you say seriously since you swore up and down you had a glock, and it said glock on the side, but it was really a 150$ hi-point. Since all hi-points have "hi-point" engraved in big letters on the slide, I also conclude that you obviously didn't have it in your posession and just passed off some pic you found.

A hi point is a gun like anything else, some one can get killed by a hi point just as fast as a glock, maybe faster seeing that they were the most popular hand gun selling illegally on the streets.. Some people just dont know shit i've seen a lot of "Glocks" with hi point written on them lol.... fucking hi points be jammin' like a mother fucker though..

oh... im not defending ssgg... just saying a guns, a gun, and people are retarded..

poe,

black people go to harvard as well. also, what is to say that the gunman was not black?

the idea that black people are somehow attempting to 'better' themselves by living 'nigger rich' is both tragically laughable, and complete bullshit. living in the PJ's and driving an escalade is not 'trying', it's giving in to the idea that status symbols are more important and desirable than education, security or progress. motherfuckers are buying their chains rent-to-own. that doesnt strike anyone as a bit misguided? sure, white people do fucked up shit as well, but if you want to look at the percentages per capita, black folks got shit on lock by a landslide.

in black america it's considered corny to speak in an educated manner. and im not even talking harvard shit, i'm talking normal 9th grade white girl level. you're thought of as 'uppity' simply for using proper sentence structure. what the fuck kind of backwards ass shit is that? people all over the world are busting their asses to speak proper english, and yall fools consider it an insult to do so.

i know it's impossible to pull yourself up by the boot straps when you don't have boots, but it's even harder when you're sitting in prison cause you murdered somebody and stole their flip flops.

YO ALSO, NIGGERS ARE DUMBER PER CAPITA IN CHINA.

NIGGA THE BLACK TO WHITE RATIO IN THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE 5:1

THAT PER CAPITA SHIT OD SKEWS THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION WHICH IS, THERES MORE WHITE TRASH THAN BLACK TRASH. NIGGAS AINT TRYNA BRING THAT TO THE FOREFRONT THOUGH BECAUSE THIS WHOLE COUNTRY IS WHITE AS FUCK, THEN ALL THE EUROPEANS WILL BE LIKE "SACRE BLEU ALL ZIS WHITE TRASH PEOPLE IN ZEE AMERICA, I KNEW IT" THEN ALL THE AMERICAN WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE AGGY CUZ EUROPE IS LIKE "YOU GUYS ARE NIGGERS, AND YOU'RE CALLIN BLACK PEOPLE NIGGERS? HA!" THEN EVERYONE WILL TRY TO CLAIM THEIR HERITAGE AND ANCESTRY CUZ THEY AINT TRYNA BE AMERICAN AND SHIT AND SHIT WILL BE A MESS.

BUT YO SERIOUSLY, IMAGINE THIS COUNTRY WITH ONLY WHITE PEOPLE IN IT? THIS SHIT WOULD BE SO FUCKING WACK IT WOULD BE CRAZY AND I WISH ONE OF YALL WOULD DENY IT...SHIT WOULD HAVE 0% FLAV MY NIGGA LIKE FOR REAL ALL YALL NIGGAS WOULD BE LISTENING TO MOZART RIGHT NOW, YOUR FUCKIN BELOVED ROCK N ROLL WOULDNT EVEN EXIST, IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY RAP CUZ SOMEA YALL CRACKAS'LL BE LIKE "GOOD RIDDANCE HMPH!" NO STEVIE, NO MARVIN, NO AL GREEN, NO GEORGE CLINTON, NO CURTIS. MUSIC WOULD BE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ASS...EVEN THE ASS MUSIC LIKE DEATHMETAL AND PUNK ROCK WOULDNT EXIST CUZ A BLACK NIGGA INVENTED ROCK AND THEN SOME BRITISH WHITE DUDES FUCKED IT UP AND PUT THE WORD "PUNK" IN FRONT, CUZ NIGGAS WAS FUCKIN PUNKS. FORGET THE NBA, NFL, MLB, AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT. YALL NIGGAS WOULD BE WATCHING HOCKEY RIGHT NOW OR WATCHING 10 WHITE DUDES SHOOT JUMPSHOTS AT A 20FT RIM.

ALL YALL NIGGAS THAT LIKE THAI FOOD AND INDIAN FOOD (WEAPONX I SEE YOU DADDY!) AND ALL THAT SHIT YALL NIGGAS EAT TO BE "CULTURED" WOULD BE EATING FUCKIN EGGS ON TOAST WITH A TURKEY LEG AND SEEDLESS GRAPES OR WHATEVER WHITE PEOPLE EAT. YALL WOULD ALL BE DRIVING FORD FOCUSES AND WATCHIN "MAD ABOUT YOU" RERUNS ALL FUCKIN DAY, NO RICHARD PRYOR NO EDDIE MURPHY. ALL YOU COOL WHITE BITCHES WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TATTOO "EL BIZCOCHO DE MIERCOLES ETERNO" ON YOUR CHEST WITH A COOL SPARROW FLYIN AROUND IT. YOU WOULD JUST HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A LESS COOL EASILY INTERPRETABLE SENTENCE IN ENGLISH. ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE GAVE YALL NIGGAS ALL YA FUCKIN SWAG AND STOP BITCHIN WHEN WE DO US, WE AINT KILLIN NO WHITE PEOPLE SO STAY BEHIND YOUR GATE AND ONLY COME OVER HERE WHEN YOU NEED COKE OR SOMETHIN B. GO HEAD AND SAY WE AINT GIVE ALL YALL YOUR SWAG, SAY THAT LIE. THIS SHIT WOULD LOOK LIKE A BIG ASS FUCKIN LONDON FULL OF SMELLY ASS VIKINGS IF IT WASN'T FOR US SPICS AND NIGGERS (AND SOMETIMES CHINKS). FUCKIN PAY HOMAGE.

THAT PER CAPITA SHIT OD SKEWS THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION WHICH IS, THERES MORE WHITE TRASH THAN BLACK TRASH. NIGGAS AINT TRYNA BRING THAT TO THE FOREFRONT THOUGH BECAUSE THIS WHOLE COUNTRY IS WHITE AS FUCK, THEN ALL THE EUROPEANS WILL BE LIKE "SACRE BLEU ALL ZIS WHITE TRASH PEOPLE IN ZEE AMERICA, I KNEW IT" THEN ALL THE AMERICAN WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE AGGY CUZ EUROPE IS LIKE "YOU GUYS ARE NIGGERS, AND YOU'RE CALLIN BLACK PEOPLE NIGGERS? HA!" THEN EVERYONE WILL TRY TO CLAIM THEIR HERITAGE AND ANCESTRY CUZ THEY AINT TRYNA BE AMERICAN AND SHIT AND SHIT WILL BE A MESS.

BUT YO SERIOUSLY, IMAGINE THIS COUNTRY WITH ONLY WHITE PEOPLE IN IT? THIS SHIT WOULD BE SO FUCKING WACK IT WOULD BE CRAZY AND I WISH ONE OF YALL WOULD DENY IT...SHIT WOULD HAVE 0% FLAV MY NIGGA LIKE FOR REAL ALL YALL NIGGAS WOULD BE LISTENING TO MOZART RIGHT NOW, YOUR FUCKIN BELOVED ROCK N ROLL WOULDNT EVEN EXIST, IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY RAP CUZ SOMEA YALL CRACKAS'LL BE LIKE "GOOD RIDDANCE HMPH!" NO STEVIE, NO MARVIN, NO AL GREEN, NO GEORGE CLINTON, NO CURTIS. MUSIC WOULD BE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ASS...EVEN THE ASS MUSIC LIKE DEATHMETAL AND PUNK ROCK WOULDNT EXIST CUZ A BLACK NIGGA INVENTED ROCK AND THEN SOME BRITISH WHITE DUDES FUCKED IT UP AND PUT THE WORD "PUNK" IN FRONT, CUZ NIGGAS WAS FUCKIN PUNKS. FORGET THE NBA, NFL, MLB, AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT. YALL NIGGAS WOULD BE WATCHING HOCKEY RIGHT NOW OR WATCHING 10 WHITE DUDES SHOOT JUMPSHOTS AT A 20FT RIM.

ALL YALL NIGGAS THAT LIKE THAI FOOD AND INDIAN FOOD (WEAPONX I SEE YOU DADDY!) AND ALL THAT SHIT YALL NIGGAS EAT TO BE "CULTURED" WOULD BE EATING FUCKIN EGGS ON TOAST WITH A TURKEY LEG AND SEEDLESS GRAPES OR WHATEVER WHITE PEOPLE EAT. YALL WOULD ALL BE DRIVING FORD FOCUSES AND WATCHIN "MAD ABOUT YOU" RERUNS ALL FUCKIN DAY, NO RICHARD PRYOR NO EDDIE MURPHY. ALL YOU COOL WHITE BITCHES WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TATTOO "EL BIZCOCHO DE MIERCOLES ETERNO" ON YOUR CHEST WITH A COOL SPARROW FLYIN AROUND IT. YOU WOULD JUST HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A LESS COOL EASILY INTERPRETABLE SENTENCE IN ENGLISH. ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE GAVE YALL NIGGAS ALL YA FUCKIN SWAG AND STOP BITCHIN WHEN WE DO US, WE AINT KILLIN NO WHITE PEOPLE SO STAY BEHIND YOUR GATE AND ONLY COME OVER HERE WHEN YOU NEED COKE OR SOMETHIN B. GO HEAD AND SAY WE AINT GIVE ALL YALL YOUR SWAG, SAY THAT LIE. THIS SHIT WOULD LOOK LIKE A BIG ASS FUCKIN LONDON FULL OF SMELLY ASS VIKINGS IF IT WASN'T FOR US SPICS AND NIGGERS (AND SOMETIMES CHINKS). FUCKIN PAY HOMAGE.

Driving-Nail-Coffin.jpg

This nigga knows.

lol

my claim that black culture has begun eating away at the hope of a collective future?

if you say so.

The "eating away at the hope of a collective future" began in the 16th century when African slaves were brought to America, and native populations wiped out by European disease (Syphillis and Religion to name a few).

A few years and events later, shit got out of control.

So in order to KEEP control these guys made miles of square boxes called "projects" in order to keep some sort of control on these "animals" they brought here, but that shit failed too.

A few years and events later, a black guy got shot in the head in a Beverly Hills mall by another animal.

A few hours later, unsuspecting European decendants discuss the "crazy-ness" of these animals and how "black culture is eating away at the hope of a collective future."