RIP Dolla

Poesia [ ] T

NOT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE BUT POOR WHITE PEOPLE ARE WAAAAAAY WORSE THAN POOR BLACK PEOPLE B. AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I WIN CUZ IM MERO AND YOU MAD.

POOR BLACK PEOPLE AT LEAST ASPIRE TO NOT APPEAR TO BE MAD BROKE AND STARVING

POOR WHITE PEOPLE LOVE LIVING IN TRAILERS AND BEING WHITE TRASH LIKE THEY PRESERVING SOME KIND OF CULTURE, NIGGA THAT SHIT IS NOT A CULTURE THATS JUST YOU BEING POOR THEN A MUTHAFUCKA AND BEING STRUNG ON GLASS AND OXYCONTIN. THEN MIDDLE CLASS WHITE PEOPLE WEAR FLANNELS AND SHIT AND TRY TO EMULATE THAT SHIT...AT LEAST A BLACK BITCH WILL GO FIX HERSELF UP AND TRY TO APPEAR LIKE SHE'S NOT A PIECE OF DRUG ADDICTED SHIT...AS MISGUIDED AS SOME OF THE ATTEMPTS ARE, AT LEAST THEY'RE TRYING.

AND MINORITIES ARE MAD AGGRESSIVE NIGGA THATS JUST HOW IT IS...YOU HAVE TO BE OD AGGRESSIVE TO SURVIVE IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE EVERYONE IS MAD AGGRESSIVE. DUH! WHITE PEOPLE NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS THEN THEY GET ALL SHOCKED WHEN NIGGAS HAVE A SHOOTOUT AT A DAYCARE...LIKE "*GASP!* THESE ANIMALS CANT CONTROL THEMSELVES!!!" SORRY YALL, THE SAME WAY WHITE PEOPLE CANT HELP BUT CRY WHEN THEY WATCH "THE NOTEBOOK" US BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE GET EXTREMLY AGGY WHEN WE FEEL DISRESPECTED OR THREATENED. NIGGAS WENT INTO DETAIL IN THE OTHER THREAD TALKIN ABOUT HOW WHITE PEOPLE AINT SCARY. A WHITE DUDE YOU HAVE BEEF WITH WONT SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE AT CHIPOTLE...THATS WHY WHITE PEOPLE AINT SCARY. (IN GENERAL)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real scary white people are like the hills have eyes with a forged Medicare oxy script

But mero backed up my point 100% even though I'm sure he's never been to a really poor white area , because you would be scared just you and your boy in some real boondocks backwoods shit

Because it is like a 3rd world country

Even the worst projects have running water and sewage

NOT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE BUT POOR WHITE PEOPLE ARE WAAAAAAY WORSE THAN POOR BLACK PEOPLE B. AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I WIN CUZ IM MERO AND YOU MAD.

POOR BLACK PEOPLE AT LEAST ASPIRE TO NOT APPEAR TO BE MAD BROKE AND STARVING

POOR WHITE PEOPLE LOVE LIVING IN TRAILERS AND BEING WHITE TRASH LIKE THEY PRESERVING SOME KIND OF CULTURE, NIGGA THAT SHIT IS NOT A CULTURE THATS JUST YOU BEING POOR THEN A MUTHAFUCKA AND BEING STRUNG ON GLASS AND OXYCONTIN. THEN MIDDLE CLASS WHITE PEOPLE WEAR FLANNELS AND SHIT AND TRY TO EMULATE THAT SHIT...AT LEAST A BLACK BITCH WILL GO FIX HERSELF UP AND TRY TO APPEAR LIKE SHE'S NOT A PIECE OF DRUG ADDICTED SHIT...AS MISGUIDED AS SOME OF THE ATTEMPTS ARE, AT LEAST THEY'RE TRYING.

AND MINORITIES ARE MAD AGGRESSIVE NIGGA THATS JUST HOW IT IS...YOU HAVE TO BE OD AGGRESSIVE TO SURVIVE IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE EVERYONE IS MAD AGGRESSIVE. DUH! WHITE PEOPLE NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS THEN THEY GET ALL SHOCKED WHEN NIGGAS HAVE A SHOOTOUT AT A DAYCARE...LIKE "*GASP!* THESE ANIMALS CANT CONTROL THEMSELVES!!!" SORRY YALL, THE SAME WAY WHITE PEOPLE CANT HELP BUT CRY WHEN THEY WATCH "THE NOTEBOOK" US BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE GET EXTREMLY AGGY WHEN WE FEEL DISRESPECTED OR THREATENED. NIGGAS WENT INTO DETAIL IN THE OTHER THREAD TALKIN ABOUT HOW WHITE PEOPLE AINT SCARY. A WHITE DUDE YOU HAVE BEEF WITH WONT SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE AT CHIPOTLE...THATS WHY WHITE PEOPLE AINT SCARY. (IN GENERAL)

THIS.

White people balance out with black and colored folks anyway, blowing up buildings, taking out whole groups of people and then killing themselves, and throwing anthrax around.

there's plenty of Dirt poor whites killing each other over NASCAR and wiskey

But most poor whites live down south in places like jonesboro Arkansas, places way off you guys radar

Trust me, I grew up outside of NYC in the 80s, I was taking the train through south bx in 87 when itvwas really scary, ive done video shoots in Memphis hoods, ATL hoods, Nashville hoods, and the most scared I ever been was stuck in the middle of the hills of south central Kentucky in the hills of appilacia

yo is glasgow county in that area your talking about? atleast i think it was glasgow county, it was a dry county, aka no booze besides bootleg for those who dont know, and for the middle of bumfuck kentucky, was a real creepy spot.

I saw a Mexican dude get stabbed to death over a $20 cocaine debt.

By another Mexican.

Dude was dead by the time the paramedics got there even though the hospital was less than 5 minutes away.

I got interviewed for the news.

They made me look like a jerk.

yo is glasgow county in that area your talking about? atleast i think it was glasgow county, it was a dry county, aka no booze besides bootleg for those who dont know, and for the middle of bumfuck kentucky, was a real eerie spot.

Glasgow is the tip of the iceberg, it's still relatively close to 65 north and the Daniel Boone pkwy, but I drove through there. Yeah it's spooky and there's no alcohol for miles and miles

I got lost in that area kinda, when me and my boy were visiting a friend locked up in federal prison in London KY, which is a good 120 miles east from Glasgow

We accidentally got off the parkway by bowling green and ended up taking the old highway system right through the towns square in Glasgow

I remember it clear as day we had to drive right through the town square, and they were having a county fair or some shit. There were mad confederate flags just everywhere, which is weird because KY wasn't even a confederate state. All these bugged out hillbillies were just eyeing us because we were the only people driving through the square... Shit was creepy as fuck

But yeah, you live in a big city, I'm sure you have seen some hoods, and even though Glasgow isn't even that far in the hills, you got a taste

But yeah Glasgow is literally just the tip of the iceberg for that area because it's a relatively populated area near the interstate

When you get deep deep in those hills and have to spend the night at some bumfuck local Inn , that's where it gets scary

haha, i've broken down there before and the motel we stayed at had a old bowling alley or something next door, and a cop had been shot in the parking lot the day before we showed up, and the day before that one got shot like 40-50 miles away.

the dude who owned the motel was a creepy fuck, on some serious Vacancy type shit, wanted to bring us to his friends house out in the woods where dude was making bootleg whiskey, all we could think of was getting butt fucked by some hillbilly so we obviously passed and didnt drink for the 3 days we were there.. and when we walked into the local grocery store everyone stopped and stared at us like they were about to have a public hanging with us as the main attraction for walking into their town.

we were hitch hiking from the wal mart back to the motel and it was just about to get dark, 5 dudes in a old caprice with huge rims and all that southern jazz pulled up and the dude in the back seat hung out the window with his piece chillin on the door and said "where the rock at" and before we replied said "shut the fuck up before you get shut the fuck up" on some shit like this..

Vlcsnap-459414.jpg

the only place we could of ran was make a break for this ditch and through a cornfield, thankfully we didn't have to, ha.

needless to say the 3 days i spent in bumfuck kentucky left quite a impression.

yeah that sounds about right

Your smart for not going to the bootleggers

Just imagine the same situation, but even more backwoods with no wal mart

You were still somewhat in civilization

I actually dated a chick from that area and she told me some real fucked up horror stories, like her basically being taken to her foster families friends house and raped repeatedly by this guy on meth and she ran away, another family friend found her, took her home, and they drove her right back to get raped again

Man shot near Harvard dorm dies; no arrests made

AP

1 hr 14 mins ago

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – A man shot outside an entrance to a Harvard University dormitory has died.

Middlesex District Attorney spokesman Corey Welford says the man died early Tuesday at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.

He was shot Monday in the abdomen outside Kirkland House, an undergraduate dorm.

Harvard says that the man was not a student there and that the shooting appeared to be isolated.

No arrests had been made by Tuesday afternoon. Cambridge police are looking for several people they believe were involved.

Harvard is in the midst of final exams.

White People

• Like 1

a lot of the perspectives in here seem to be knee jerk reactions. I can walk across the Morehouse campus and feel pretty secure in the fact that I won't get mugged/shot/raped by a black dude. It's easy to say that black people are violent because isolated incidents get sensationalized by the media.

someone from the suburbs may have seen boyz n the hood, formed a subconscious opinion - then its reinforced every time a negative stereotype is exploited to sell newspapers. also, consider this: look how much press 50 got before "get rich or die tryin" came out because dude had been shot 9 times. is he the monster for glorifying that? or is it Jimmy Iovine who cut him the check and encouraged that type of behavior, and perpetuate the negative image of black people in the ghetto in order to sell more records?

yes there are black people that do ignorant shit.

yes there are white people who suck dick for heroin.

no, its not all of them.

• Like 1

A WHITE DUDE YOU HAVE BEEF WITH WONT SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE AT CHIPOTLE...THATS WHY WHITE PEOPLE AINT SCARY. (IN GENERAL)

i been tryin to say this for like 2 weeks now :lol:

all the white cats here are sayin shit like "i'll go to compton and karate kick every nigger i see..and nobody's gonna stop me."

they dont understand that people DONT fight fair in the hood..it might start out a one on one clean fight...shit'll be goin smooth for you until the nigga your fighting lil cousin come outta nowhere and bust you shit with a louisville classic..

that chuck norris shit is null and void once you cross the minority line.

Yeah but likewise all the black cats on here are like "I don't give a fuck about any white people y'all corny and can't do shit I'll stomp through them hills and fuck everyones world up"

Knowing damn well if you get caught out of pocket some hillbilly hills have eyes dudes will string you up and drag you from the family ford untill your limbs fall off.

So I drove by the Beverly Center today... it was funny because you would've never thought a murder took place there. Everybody walking around shopping, happy & oblivious, and lively as usual. No police tape or anything. I did see a news reporter nearby as I drove away, and a couple of news vans.

So I drove by the Beverly Center today... it was funny because you would've never thought a murder took place there. Everybody walking around shopping, happy & oblivious, and lively as usual. No police tape or anything. I did see a news reporter nearby as I drove away, and a couple of news vans.

I seen you nigga...I was out there getting interviewed by the news.

i been tryin to say this for like 2 weeks now :lol:

all the white cats here are sayin shit like "i'll go to compton and karate kick every nigger i see..and nobody's gonna stop me."

they dont understand that people DONT fight fair in the hood..it might start out a one on one clean fight...shit'll be goin smooth for you until the nigga your fighting lil cousin come outta nowhere and bust you shit with a louisville classic..

that chuck norris shit is null and void once you cross the minority line.

Like I said the other day, this shit makes you sound like a fuckin moron

Come over here spewing that bullshit and I'll crack your fuckin head with a Louisville my nigga, true story.

In my eyes you're a good kid, but your views on race make you sound like an ignorant fucking piece of shit