Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

twitter

fuck. i didn't even see the other one.

i'll abandon this thread now

I made a twitter account.

The next day it got haxored.

So I took as it as a sign from above that I don't need to tell people via the internet what my days consist of.

I'm getting sick of all these social network website trends, they are beginning to be too much work updating.

I really don't need to know people's business 24 hours a day and they don't need to know mine.

the only plus of twitter is you can only type so many characters. no bullshit, straight and to the point... i think ive said this in another twitter thread. but its true.

I'm getting sick of all these social network website trends, they are beginning to be too much work updating.

I really don't need to know people's business 24 hours a day and they don't need to know mine.

THIS....

bump for the truth

I only use it to follow bands for updates on upcoming shows etc. its really useful that way. also following stuff line CNN or other news things help. Get the twitterFox extension, so when you get a tweet it just pops up at the bottom of the screen.

i keep thinking i need to get twitter. then i remember that i don't.

i update FB all the time. why would i need to update 2 diff things? OMG my friends need to know that i just took a shit and now am going to buy M&M's

facebook is for keeping in touch with your family and your coworkers and people you went to elementary school with.

twitter is for making dumb jokes and posting links to shit and figuring out where the party at.

um no

the entire internet is made for dumb jokes, links to shit, and figuring out where parties are.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now