Laugh At Joe Budden Thread

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo Tre, we're about to not be e-friends no more

I'm not knocking the hustle man, everyone needs tube socks

No but really you should peep burdens new mixtape "Slaughterhouse: The Ressurection of Hip Hop"

Its actually not new, but it's chock full of hip hop yo

YO I SEEN JOE BUDDEN SLEEPING IN AN 88 TERCEL ON LEMOINE

THAT NIGGA IS SO ASS ITS BEYOND WORDS. NIGGA IS THE MOST EMOEST WACKEST RAPPER EVER IN THE WORLD, THIS NIGGA SAID "SENT OLD GIRL A MESSAGE NO REPLY BUT SHE READ IT" TALKIN ABOUT SENDING HIS BABYMOMS A MYSPACE MESSAGE!! THIS NIGGA TAKES L AFTER L AFTER L...NIGGA WAS IN A BARBERSHOP WITH FABOLOUS BASICALLY BEGGIN FAB TO JUMP ON HIS MIXTAPE. TRYNA GET SOME RESIDUAL SWAG MY SON IS SO WACK IM TIRED OF SAYIN IT. THE NIGGA IS SO WACK NOBODY IN REAL LIFE EVER SAYS "YO THAT NIGGA IS NICE" YOU ONLY SEE THAT SHIT ON THE INTERNET TRUE FUCKIN STORY. THIS NIGGA IS A FIGMENT OF THE INTERNET!!!! IMA HAVE TO DO A YOUTUBE VIDEO WHERE I WALK DOWN THE STREET ASKING NIGGAS ABOUT JOE BUDDEN AND I ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE OUTCOME IS FINNA BE...DIDNT YALL NIGGAS LISTEN TO PRODIGY? THE FUCK IS A MOOD MUZIK DUN?

THERES NOTHING "NICE" ABOUT THIS NIGGA...AT ALL, LYRICALLY THE NIGGA IS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER (SPORTS PUNCHLINE, PUNCHLINE ABOUT OTHER RAPPER, MY LIFE IS/WAS ROUGH BECAUSE...MY LABEL PLAYED ME OUT ETC ETC ETC) WITH NO FLOW OR PERSONALITY OR "SWAG" EVEN THOUGH NIGGAS SWEAR THE WORD SWAG IS CORNY ITS ALWAYS THE NIGGAS WITH NO SWAG THAT SAY IT. YOUR MAN IS A COOKIE CUTTER MIXTAPE RAPPER THAT GOT ONE JAYZ BEAT AND GOT LUCKY...IF I HAD THE BEAT TO "PUMP IT UP" IDA MADE A HIT TOO!!! SAIGON DESTROYED THIS NIGGA, GAME DESTROYED THIS NIGGA, AND JAY-Z MURDERED HIM ON HIS OWN SHIT. THIS NIGGA BEEN FISHING SINCE DESERT STORM FOLDED B. GETTEM OUTTA HERE. YOUR MAN SUCKS, AND IF YOU RIDING WITH THIS NIGGA YOU MUST BE A CUTTER OR BE MAD SAD YOUR GIRL LEFT YOU OR JUST BE AN OD DEPRESSED NIGGA IN GENERAL...HAVE YOU HEARD BROKEN WINGS?!?!?!?!??! THAT SHIT IS HOT?!??!?!?! YOU DEAD ASS GONNA SIT HERE AND TELL ME THAT SHIT IS HOT?!! COME ON B IM GETTIN ANGRY NOW CUZ THIS NIGGA IS FUCKIN GARBO AND AS SOON AS YOU TRY TO SLAY THE NIGGA SOME http://WWW.RAPNERD.COM NIGGA COMES OUT LIKE "YOU MUST LIKE GUCCI MANE OR SOMETHING YOU'RE IGNORANT" HELL YEAH I FUCK WIT GUCCI NIGGA CUZ THAT SHIT FUCKIN SLAP IN THE WHIP NIGGA THATS WHY!!! PICTURE ME RIDIN DOWN FORDHAM BUMPIN SOME BUDDEN...FOR WHAT? SO I CAN CRASH MY CAR WHEN THE TEARS FILL MY EYES AND CLOUD MY VISION? NO!! FUCK JOE BUDDEN GET THIS NIGGA OUTTA HERE!!!

AB YOU MY NIGGA BUT IF I EVER SIT IN A WHIP WITH YOU AND YOU PUT BUDDEN ON YOU CANT EVEN GET MAD WHEN I GOT INTO A RAGE AND TEAR YOUR WHOLE SYSTEM OUT AND DESTROY THE DASH WITH MY BARE HANDS B. THE FACT THAT THIS NIGGAS COCK IS SO FAR DOWN HIS OWN THROAT ITS ASPHYXIATING HIM COMPLETELY OVERSHADOWS ANY TALENT THIS NIGGA HAS. NIGGA SHOULD BE HYPE AS FUCK THAT HE WAS EVEN ON THAT VIBE LIST...MATTERFACT THE FACT THAT HE WAS ON THAT VIBE LIST IS WHAT MAKES ME THINK THAT LIST WAS BULLSHIT...TRUE STORY ID LISTEN TO BOW WOWS DISCOGRAPHY WHILE I SIT ON A CHAIR MADE OF THUMBTACKS AND BEESTINGS BEFORE I EVEN LISTEN TO THIS NIGGA SPIT 8 WHINY BARS.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS A BUNCH OF NEVER WASES WITH JOELL ORTIZ IN THE MIX TO TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND "FRESH" WHEN IN REALITY ITS A BUNCHA NIGGAS WHO SITTIN IN THE BOARDING AREA AND THEY FLIGHT BEEN LEFT.

FUCK WITH THAT CRIME PAYS, SHIT IS FLAMES. CAM IS BACK IN CAM MODE. BUDDEN IS IN HIS APARTMENT WITH FABS "BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS" SLUT CUDDLING AND TELLIN HER HOW CUTE SHE IS WHEN SHE DOES THAT LITTLE FUNNY THING WITH HER NOSE...RUBBIN THEY TOES TOGETHER AND SHIT EATING ICE CREAM...OL GAY ASS NIGGA.

• Like 1

holy shit mero I don't think you ever put that much down in writing since senior year

Tell em how you really feel!

THESE NIGGAS OUT HERE SUPPORTING THIS WACK ASS NIGGA!!! THIS NIGGA SHOULD BE MORE STARVIN THAN HE ALREADY IS!!! GETTEM OUTTA HERE!!!!

AND IM OUT!!!

(FOR REAL)

1!

HELL YEAH I FUCK WIT GUCCI NIGGA CUZ THAT SHIT FUCKIN SLAP IN THE WHIP NIGGA THATS WHY!!! PICTURE ME RIDIN DOWN FORDHAM BUMPIN SOME BUDDEN...FOR WHAT? SO I CAN CRASH MY CAR WHEN THE TEARS FILL MY EYES AND CLOUD MY VISION? NO!! FUCK JOE BUDDEN GET THIS NIGGA OUTTA HERE!!!

BUDDEN IS IN HIS APARTMENT WITH FABS "BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS" SLUT CUDDLING AND TELLIN HER HOW CUTE SHE IS WHEN SHE DOES THAT LITTLE FUNNY THING WITH HER NOSE...RUBBIN THEY TOES TOGETHER AND SHIT EATING ICE CREAM...OL GAY ASS NIGGA.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't even care to argue back and forth..

- Dumb Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0R7I7LjZ2A - Three Sides to a Story

- The Future

- World Takeover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hR_lo3m_-8 - Hiatus

- Under The Sun

- Slaughter House

- Sidetracked

Just a few songs I like. He could be a little down somtimes, but seriously 90% of the rappers out there talking about dealing, and shooting people aren't doing that either.

At least he is who he is.

One last thing, he's cool with Game, and is dropping an album with Joell Ortiz, Crooked I and Royce da 5'9 whom I also think are all dope. Doubt they would be working with dude if they thought he was some "cookie cut" rapper. Don't know shit about this Method Man beef is about, and Saigon did wrap it up.

And I bet you a stack right now the Slaughterhouse album doesnt ever drop

Could happen.

Still the fact that dudes are linking up was the point I was trying to make. /nh

Crooked I is from the west coast, but I thought Royce was from Detroit..? Joe and Joell are clearly from NJ/NY area.

Anyway music taste is just another opinion and we all know that opinions are like assholes....

For real fo' real, I'm done defending Joe.

I don't share your opponion that Crooked I, Ortiz, and Royce are good credentials

In fact they are all a bunch of medeocre has Beens and never was cats,

Royce is the best, and he's grabbing at strings after embarassing himself for the past ten years being salty because his ex eminem dumped him on prom night

Joel ortiz is a nobody. Ask 99% of people who he is and I bet they come up with a new brand of salsa. He's got sometimes nice flow and is the fresh new wildcard or whatever, but he's still a nobody

Crooked I is the token west coast has been, and he never even had a charting single in his fifteen years in the game. Never even broke the hot 100

And joe is the 1 hit wonder

The reason slaughterhouse works is because you take 4 average, one track emcees one dimensional, limit them to 16 bars so nobody notices how average they are, and play them off of each other quick enough that it's not as boring as any given one of their solo albums

There's 4 MCs who have proven over the past ten years that even with lucky breaks and key industry help, they can't stand on their own. So put em together and they make each other sound better... It's not a wu tang deal where they all stand on their own and form something greater like voltron... It's just 4 kinda OK guys who form together to make the talent of one, mabee one and a half , dope emcees