Laugh At Joe Budden Thread

YouMad.GIF

Because its always time for a good laugh

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/music/article/are-you-serious-joe-budden-76945

image_1.jpg

Are You Serious Joe Budden?

Are You Serious Joe Budden?

Who challenges an accomplished MC? Joe Budden does!

by Dante Maddox

May 15, 2009

So All Hip Hop.com is reporting that rapper (and we use that term loosely) Joe Budden has challenged Method Man to a rap battle. That’s right established MC versus who?!?! Exactly. Joe Budden didn’t get the memo that he is a one hit wonder that has survived by making mixtapes for the last six years. His most recent mixtape was upgraded to for sale status and nobody bought it which should tell you something.

A real conversation on a Los Angeles street corner:

Crave Online: Did you hear about the Method Man/Joe Budden beef?

Guy One: Is that some new shit at the Muslim Chinese Food joint down the way?

Guy Two: Nah man it's the name of Methods new album... right?

Girl One: Who the f**k is Joe Budden?

The big question is why do we even care what Joe Budden says? Apparently he was mad about his ranking in some rap contest or something that had Meth ahead of him. He must have thought to himself, “I’m f***ing Joe Budden! Dozens of people buy my mixtapes, that makes me at least better than Method Man!” Well we’re here to tell you that Method Man could squat and shit on a paper plate and that shit would have better lyrics than you Joe.

Both MC’s called into a local radio show to set the record straight, shame on you Method for letting this little nobody bait you. Shame on you for letting him exploit your talents for a chance to make a name for himself on yours. Do yourself a favor and type ‘Joe Budden vs’ into a google search and you’ll come up with at least 10 ‘beefs’ from Jay-Z to Saigon that no one cared about.

I think we can all understand Joe Buddens pathetic attempts at trying to say relevant, Hip Hop is a fast moving game with a fickle audience that has a short attention span we get it. But there is a more sure fire way to stay current, it’s called putting out a real record that people everywhere can buy. But you know the truth Joe Budden, you know that as it stands right now no one will buy your wack ass album when you put it out.

I’m not going to get into how badly Method Man (who has more than one hit record) will demolish you, you already know that. I know how exciting it must be to get on the radio and talk a bunch of wild shit about Method Man, we figure your learning from the 50 Cent playbook where you start as many beefs as possible and see which ones net you some money but there is a difference between you and 50: he put out an album that sold, and he isn’t some ‘one hit wonder’ like you.

Mr. Budden I wish I could tell you to retire, but that would mean that you had a career in the first place to retire from. Instead you might want to consider maybe a good community college to go to or maybe even a vocational school might suit you. Hell man we need some interns here at Crave so let me know.

It’s cute that you’re offended by Vibes list of Top Rappers not including you. You say you’re a better rapper than half the guys on the list including Method Man and you should say that, there’s no fun in an MC that thinks he’s wack. But you said it yourself, “I wonder how many of these people have heard of Joe Budden? That means that you should be thankful that someone at Vibe even remembered your shitty single from half a decade ago in the first place.

It’s not Vibes fault that you’re a lackluster MC that can’t get any traction. It’s not Method Mans fault that Soulja Boy sells more records than you. It’s certainly not my fault that you can’t put out a record. Nope, the blame falls squarely on your shoulders. Your 15 minutes of fame have been up for a while, but a guess there’s always room for you to embarrass yourself.

this one goes out to Mero /nohomo:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are the mad one, you started being the coolest after i dissed your buttbuddy buddens. you know since "I can't think of too many songs of his that aren't fire" you should take that cd and light it on fire because its fucking shit. : )

edit: last post on this thread. nobodys gonna win this argument. you like him i dont.

I think AB must buy his tube socks and white Tees from Budden out of a box on the jersey turnpike

That's the only explanation

He's like "give me 2 for 1 on these Wilson athletics and imma do online promotion for you"

I can just see him with his home burned mixtapes on blank CDs with "Joe Budden Hot Fire" scrawled on a sharpee sitting on a refrigerator box between the socks and shirts and homemade bead necklaces

I mean I like his new Slaughterhouse project with Joel Ortiz and Crooked I, but that's like hip hops 3rd string and Joe doesn't know how to play his position

He's like that little wimpy kid who keeps saying "put me in the game coach, I'm ready to play"

• Like 2