HIS FUCKING NAME IS JEFF.

autoteller

Boomhauer.jpg

IS THIS THE LAST FUCKING EPISODE?! PLEASE TELL ME NO. NO NO FUCKING NO.

And jeff... fucking jeff?

"Season 14: 2009

Fox ordered 13 DABE production episodes. At the conclusion of Season 13 there will be two remaining episodes left. 20th Century Fox Television kept the show in production for four additional episodes (DABE14-DABE17) bringing the actual amount of remaining episodes to six, however the network nevertheless has yet to license those extra episodes, meaning as few as two or as many as six could air next season. Airdates are unknown [4]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_King_of_the_Hill_episodes#Season_14:_2009

i'm seriously upset. YES I KNOW THERE'S A KING OF THE HILL THREAD,I MADE IT,I DON'T CARE, THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go make a thread about something nobody cares about. or better off write a few paragraphs about how people are mean with their red internet boxes. faggot.

if there ever was a seriously useless person on this forum, it'd be you. you're such a fucking loser, you couldn't even make a proper thread about naked women. and i imagine that you're not much better in real life. i'm going to advise you to fucking kill yourself. no snappy joke. just die.

• Like 2

go make a thread about something nobody cares about. or better off write a few paragraphs about how people are mean with their red internet boxes. faggot.

if there ever was a seriously useless person on this forum, it'd be you. you're such a fucking loser, you couldn't even make a proper thread about naked women. and i imagine that you're not much better in real life. i'm going to advise you to fucking kill yourself. no snappy joke. just die.

u mad?

awhile ago, but i didn't think they'd go through with it. fortunately there's 6 more episodes made, though they might only air 2.

ugh, another alright show canned.. i can only hope they do what they did with family guy. bring it back after they see how much dvd sales they got.

ugh, another alright show canned.. i can only hope they do what they did with family guy. bring it back after they see how much dvd sales they got.

Except I don't think they should have brought "Family Guy" back. And while we're on the subject, does Seth MacFarlane really need a third show? "American Dad" sucks and "Family Guy" was only good for the first couple of seasons (and he had to pitch the idea for years before it got picked up), but Fox seems more than willing to throw money at this dude.

I never followed "King of the Hill" that closely but it's one of the few good shows left on TV. I'm glad it's still going to be on Adult Swim but Mike Judge deserves to have a show on prime time TV.

Except I don't think they should have brought "Family Guy" back. And while we're on the subject, does Seth MacFarlane really need a third show? "American Dad" sucks and "Family Guy" was only good for the first couple of seasons (and he had to pitch the idea for years before it got picked up), but Fox seems more than willing to throw money at this dude.

I never followed "King of the Hill" that closely but it's one of the few good shows left on TV. I'm glad it's still going to be on Adult Swim but Mike Judge deserves to have a show on prime time TV.

personally i think family guy is funny as shit. its so random. but american dad is fucking horrible. its just a shitty unfunny version of family guy. im going to have to get digital cable now since they took adult swim off basic.

personally i think family guy is funny as shit. its so random. but american dad is fucking horrible. its just a shitty unfunny version of family guy. im going to have to get digital cable now since they took adult swim off basic.

family guy is the most unfunny regurgitated bullshit

and the new cleveland spinoff is going to be exactly the same shit, right down to the talking fucking baby

• Like 1

:lol:

king of the hill is pretty good, but not the best. i still love family guy and the simpsons.

however, as far as top cartoons go, its all about the

AquaTeenHungerForcePosterC10219194.jpeg

and the

metalocalypse.jpg

... if your serious about a spinoff.. im about to lose all respect for seth mcfarlne right now

The_Cleveland_Show.jpg

The man speaks truth.

As I said, "Family Guy" was good for a couple of years, but I realized pretty early on that "Hey, he's using the same jokes and gags over and over again!" That was okay for a while, but...apparently he's been at it for a while-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeceEtPKOG0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=021PPpmwX98

The second one is pretty good, I remember seeing it way back when. I guess in the end he was right, people really like "Family Guy." But I think he needs to get out of the rut he's in.

Anyway, back on topic...crack, have you heard about "The Goode Family"?

how's that shit gonna fly? seriously.

It could work because it's a proven formula. The only problem is that "proven formula" also means "rehash of old ideas". Either way, since I like cartoons I'll watch an episode or two of this to see if it's any good. Something makes me want to compare this "The Jeffersons" and "All In The Family" but maybe not as funny...guess we'll see.

shai - that show looks fucking hilarious. i love how it's the absolute inverse of king of the hill. i can imagine that ABC is going to be INSANELY restrictive.

I know you probably won't agree with me, but if they wrapped up "King Of The Hill" and segued into "The Goode Family" somehow on Adult Swim then that would make sense...kind of like bookending conservatives and liberals.

What I THINK will happen is that "The Goode Family" will go for a season or two but will get cancelled because no one will get it at first (which happens with a lot of Mike Judge's stuff)....but it will make a comeback on DVD/cable. It could fly if the satire is good but if it's really harsh the people he's poking fun at are just going to get turned off by it. "King Of The Hill" does a great job of getting some good jabs in at certain subjects but it's subtle and not mean-spirited...but something tells me that after 14 years of "King Of The Hill" Mike Judge doesn't want to be subtle or nice.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...