2009 Travel Thread

abrasivesaint

i searched and it looked like the other thread got deleted sooo...

i got layed off last week with about a 1/3 of the company, sucks im out of a job, but its right before summer kicks off so im taking this as a blessing and gonna do some shit while i can.. i got some friends in these cities, but i think in a couple weeks im gonna head out to brooklyn and to chill with my buddy for a bit then head out from there, but i know this girl in pittsburgh and might try and stop there and head from there... im not sure yet.

either way im thinking of flying from NYC to LA but have been tossing up taking trains and buses and shit and maybe making a couple other random stops. once im in CA i'll probably take buses or trains up the coast to SF and seattle, or maybe drive if one of my friends out there is game. i might even stop in oregon and do some skating cause it seems shits just popping up left and right there right now. im not sure when im gonna start this off just yet i gotta get a hold of some people and see if they'll be around ect..

i'm also thinking maybe i should take my ass over to europe instead, so maybe share some shit about roaming europe..

i know some of you enjoy a travel as much as myself, so i guess i just wanna hear some experiences/advice/whatever about taking buses/trains cross country and up the west coast. or some places i should stop, check out while im out there, or maybe just whats your take on this and what you fools think i should do, give me some websites to check this shit out on, whatever..

anyone else got any plans for this summer?

ps: i think this is my first thread in ch.0.

oh snap.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just received one of those self designed around the world plane tickets.

Im thinking thailand again for 10 weeks for Muay thai training (at Dragon MT in Phuket) and try to get 2-3 full thai rules fights over there.

Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen

then

NYC and then to Canada to snowboard at Big White for 2 months.

then back home to melbourne

:)