Procrastination

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I am a huge procrastinator. The only thing that I have ever found to get over it, is just a desire to get shit done. You'll never and I mean it, NEVER find some little trick that gets you motivated to finish shit(or even startit if that's your deal). But if you need something done, just grind your teeth and do it. Sometimes you'll get some satisfaction from accomplishing what you did, while at other times you will simply say, at least I don't have to think about that any more.

exactly

my motivation for getting shit done is not having to do it anymore

get it done, get it out of the way, not my problem anymore

i procrastinate harder when i smoke blunts all day, except when its time to eat.

weed is killer

I only get stoned when I don't have shit to do

and I hardly get to smoke anymore, not worth losing my job over

i use to procrastinate all the time, with everything. i think i got stoned too much. maybe not

i eventually just stopped procrastinating, cuz it felt better to be on par, or ahead of the game, rather than sitting in a state of lazyness. now i'm a total workaholic in every aspect of my life just about. i sleep 4 hours a night cuz i always have a list of things to do. i'm probably more obsessive now haha