The funniest thing...

Kevin Harris

...You've ever seen on this forum. Lets hear it!

A lot of people have been here way longer then me so I'd like to hear or see some of the funny things and highlights of this entire forum. Got this idea from DAO's appreciation thread, if this was already made, search function didnt help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not on the forum but this is the funniest shit i've ever witnessed in person...

story - this was the end of a party in upstate new york, this dude was hella drunk just talking nonsense and acting a fool. the owner of the house whispered to my friend to get his cell phone video recording,...

bahahahahaha, look at his knees buckle!!!

Anything involving the following members and internet celebrities/teams/whathaveyou: Tease/CMEUP for the real oldschooler, Kettiecat, that one female cop, Vaj, Kidblount, J, BROWNer, SOC, Team Funktronix, Mams/his dad, PMB's 7000 post thread tricking everyone into thinking he had been a middle aged woman all along, zesto/kilo/key3 7k threads, and a bunch of other folks i'll remember later. I've forgotten a lot of hilarious shit over the 9 years i've been here. which reminds me, fuck, i've been here for 9 years.

that nigga LENS had the ill obsession... I dont know if that was funny or annoying... and the same with people getting banned and coming back od, paper chase seeking was trying to tell this kid in the midwest or some shit that he wouldn't get anywhere writing SEEN(i think) and the kid just wouldn't back down he even signed on a different name to make it look like he had a homie that was getting his back... I don't know why that poped in my head must have been from around '04.. porkchop and her crazy shit she even beefed with gliks making like a fuck you thread ... casek beefing with seeking and at one point gliks, 'cause at lest when casek argues nigga has a point.. wasn't there like a party thread niggas would post drunk pictures ... most of that shit isn't even funny just poped in my head..

a highlight for me was in paperchase....

the thread was called user sketches of magic or something.

This: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93437

The pictures still work even if the links are broken, so I'm reposting them here because they deserve it:

jlove.jpg

sitshit.jpg

vet.jpg

vd.jpg

dent.jpg

hunch.jpg

birth.jpg

scan.jpg

fetus.jpg

penis_nip.jpg

hepme.jpg

lovin.jpg