Arthur Kade - King of the D-Bags

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthur's QVC Audition Tape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCXAujKk9lo

Just posting for a youtube comment...

"...great fit for taller individuals such as myself with a very long inseam, or long legs as we like to call them."

you are such an industry insider! what are "legs"? that is such a cool new word for me! i used to just call them "torso proppers". thanks for making me just a little bit cooler. by the way your blog is the like totally the best.

• Like 1

oh my god look at the comments left on this picture hahahahahahahahahah

http://arthurkade.com/2009/05/15/fringe-benefits/dsc00524/

#

# OONTZon 17 May 2009 at 11:26 pm edit this

Sideshow Bob lookin ass nigga.

#

# Jesus Casekon 17 May 2009 at 11:28 pm edit this

you mooley ass punk. were your parents retarded?

#

# DMizzleon 17 May 2009 at 11:45 pm edit this

THIS IS THAT NIGGA FROM GLENWOOD THAT RAPED ME

#

# twinkyoontzon 18 May 2009 at 12:21 am edit this

bitch looks mad commando straight finna body homeboy on some hardbody discjockey amtrack having steak eatin dirt cheap cock in the balls nigga.

#

# hank hillon 18 May 2009 at 12:22 am edit this

boy i tell you what, that bitch got bigger arms than randy the macho man savage.

i tell you what.

LULZ

great job!

here's some quotes I "liked"

When you’re hot, you’re just hot. There is so much to life that most people don’t get to enjoy, and it’s amazing that I look at what I get to live and see, and things are awesome.

My friends took care of our dinner, and I told them that if they come to Philly, I would show them a great time because I own the town.

Sometimes I forget how amazing my life is compared to other people.

Many girls have felt intimidated being with me because they felt inferior and not noticed, no matter how hot they are. It has led to me dumping certain girls, or getting tired of them because I would feel like they were not up to my standards even though they were 9’s or 10’s

One of my buddies said, “You’re wearing a shirt with a dog and running shorts, and you can still pick up any girl”, and I responded “Its because I have confidence and sex appeal, and they know it”. I explained to him that it’s not the clothes that you wear, but the aura you give off, and I am electric when I’m out no matter how I look. Latina Angel told me at Rouge, “I get you have the “”I don’t give a shit”" look going”, and I joked back “And I am still somehow the center of attention ”.

After the Rittenhouse festival, I went to a deck party at The Drake (Where several fans of “The Journey” came up to me to say hello)

arthur before his botox injection

before-botox-300x225.jpg

after

dsc00578-300x225.jpg

Here is the video from my Botox follow-up with a before and after picture (Look at the amazing transformation, I look years younger and fresher)

I remember the best kisser I have ever had was a stripper in Minneapolis at “Sheiks” who I made out with for 2 hours in the Champagne Room in the back who was such a sexual kisser that I didn’t care how much it cost to keep her back there ($400 that night), because it was better than sex.

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING JOKE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...