Arthur Kade - King of the D-Bags

Ski Mask

anybody seen this guys blog before? this guy makes Tucker Max look modest.

here's his most recent post:

"Birthday Celebration -

When you’re hot, you’re just hot. There is so much to life that most people don’t get to enjoy, and it’s amazing that I look at what I get to live and see, and things are awesome. I thought about this while hanging out at the hottest club in NYC last night, The Griffin, where I had a table in the middle of the lounge, surrounded my more 9’s and 10’s then I have seen in one room in a long time. I looked around the room at 2AM, and it seemed like we were living in a “Rap Video” with only beautiful people, and everybody was there to party and have a great time.

For my birthday I decided to get out of Philly, and meet some friends in NYC where we did dinner at Nobu 57, and then dropped $2,300 on bottle service for a great location at The Griffin. I was surrounded by super-models and so many gorgeous girls that I actually felt a bit overwhelmed, and the manager made sure to give me his card for next time I come. I could tell that a bunch of people knew who I was, and were probably fans of “The Journey”, and it felt great to be in a room where I felt people matched up with how I look and act, and are ahead of the game. The atmosphere was great, and I even had a guy tell me outside the bathroom, “You’re a good looking dude”.

When we got to Nobu 57 for dinner, we ran into some former cast mates from Survivor who were having dinner there, and then headed upstairs. When I walk in a room, I usually catch people trying to figure out who I am because of how I look, and half the room turned to try and figure it out at the restaurant. I love that feeling because it proves to me that my look is unique and sell-able and if people are reacting in a regular environment, then millions of people will react when it’s on film. After an amazing dinner, we ran downtown to the meatpacking district, and went into The Griffin. The place is gorgeous, they put us in prime real estate probably sensing who I was, and within an hour the party there was out of control. They did a great job remodeling the old PM lounge (Where I made out with a hot black girl with an awesome afro who ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon without telling TJ and me several years ago and stuck us with the tab), and the place is so much more glamorous now.

I had 10’s all around my table, and at the end of the night I ended up making out with some random 9, who was a bad kisser (I will be writing a blog to further discuss kissing next), and actually bit my tongue which was killing me while grabbing brunch today at Pastis (The French Onion Soup is fabulous there). We had more alcohol at Griffin than we could handle, and there were New York “A Listers” everywhere, and it felt like home just chilling there with hot people I could connect with. I hate spending that kind of money anymore because I am on a budget and need to be conservative, but it is my birthday, and Denzel put it perfectly by saying to me, “You can’t take it with you”.

"

http://arthurkade.com/

discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget to peep the "Kade Scale" for rating women:

The Kade Scale 1-10

Here is my rating scale. You may or may not agree, but I have been at the top, and can tell you that I am experienced enough to understand the best from just OK. Women also will rate other women differently than men, because women tend to like classical beauty, rather than a combination of great looks and sex appeal. They will also miss some of the key components that men will pick up on that may make a girl hotter in my eye so I try to avoid rating girls with other girls because it just turns into an argument where the girl doesn’t understand what I mean anyway. The common response is “She’s so beautiful”, and my response is “She’s OK, doesn’t do it for me” which usually turns into an argument. For some girls on the list, I have placed what movie I think they looked best in next to their names, so you can get an idea

10-The “Cream of the Crop”

A woman who has it all: Amazing body, Distinctive facial features, Would stand out at a hot club, and someone who I would be proud to take to a black tie event, and not want to leave with another hot girl there. It isn’t always the supermodel type, but a girl that when you look at her all you want to do his rip her clothes off, but also carries that “stripper” hot appeal that breaths sexuality and class. This is the only level of girl that I would date long term, and she rarely, if ever, has a bad day. A 10 may or may not be classically beautiful, but someone who I would feel would take over a room with me, if she were out with me at an event. Definitely Kade worthy.

Example: Megan Fox, Catherine Zeta-Jones (Entrapment), Gisele Bundchen, Marissa Miller, Demi Moore (Charlie’s Angels), Alesandro Ambrosio.

9-Just shy of being perfect

This is a girl that can be either extremely beautiful or have an amazingly cool look. This must be combined with a very sexy attitude and seducing feel. Many girls can be classically beautiful, but don’t rate high because they look and act like a dead fish with no personality. A 9 may not be Gisele or Megan, but if you see her at 1Oak she will still stand out and may be worth taking home, but may not be worth dating. 9’s can have some “bad days”, but can also sometimes look as good as a 10, just not on a consistent basis. She may also have 1 or 2 cool facial or body features that make her stick out more and exudes sex. Worth taking home, but not dating.

Example: Scarlett Johansson (Match Point), Adriana Lima, Penelope Cruz (Blow), Angelina Jolie (Lara Croft), Gwyneth Paltrow (Great Expectations), Natalie Portman (Closer), Kate Walsh (Grey’s Anatomy)

8-A cute girl, but not date worthy

She may be pretty and sexy to a high degree, but is lacking that “IT” quality that will make her stick out to me. An 8 may look good enough on certain days to hang out with, but is not a long term commitment, and can have moments where she looks good enough to be a 9, but can also have days where she is an 8. It is also a girl that understands that she may not be a 9 or 10, and doesn’t try to make herself into that level with plastic surgery or grooming. Sometimes an 8 can be a 7 in looks but have such an amazing sex appeal that she comes off hotter. Worth taking home when drinking, but not dating.

Example: Shannyn Sossamon (Rules of Attraction), Lindsay Lohan (Georgia Rules), Naomi Campbell, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connelly (A Beautiful Mind), Jessica Alba, Heidi Klum, Halle Berry

7-Above average, keep as a friend

She may be cute and somewhat sexy, but not someone that I would date on a regular scale. Many 7’s will come off fake and not genuine because they realize they aren’t as good as the top tier, and this makes them even less attractive because they act like they are trying too hard. They can have just as many “bad days” as “good days”, and they lack sexuality and consistency.

Example: Charlize Theron, Jessica Biel, Kerry Washington, Cameron Diaz, Bar Refaeli, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez

6 and under-Don’t bother

Not worth listing or discussing. Not even friend or date worthy.

http://arthurkade.com/kade-scale/

conceited, but that's what gets you where you need to go in those circles.

being really confident takes a ton of work. i imagine it just spills out verbally, or written

in this case, when you do it so much.

i also have no idea who this guy is. oh, just clicked on the blog link. haha.

well, i bet he scores with mad superficial "10's" all day. good for him.

also: his scale is pretty right on for the crowd he hangs with. we're different folk

from these types. it just looks weird to us to see someone ranting about it.

Yup, seems like d-bag status. Profile of a loser- I laid down $$$ to be surrounded by hot women, none of which I was able to pull, but I was able to bite my own self while kissing one because I want a piece of me more than anyone else in the room did. Oh- but some homo hit on me.

Hahahaha, homeboy is talking about how Jessica Alba isn't attractive enough to date and how Jessica Biel lacks sexuality.

FONZIE_GAY-SMALL_1.gif

put yourself in the situation he's in chupa. you've always got to be "too good"

for something.

for instance, if i walk into a bar and act needy, girls won't want to talk to me.

zero chance of bar poon.

if i walk into the same bar being very confident and somewhat cocky, i will most likely pull some prime beaver. nothing i'd like to "date" or "marry", but that's not what matters.

same thing with the rich. if i go into a nice (posh, rich,etc) club and act like i don't belong there, i'll be rejected by that crowd. however, if i walk in and act like i own the place, am confident about who i am, i will fit in.

this guy, douchey or not to us, has figured out the rules for this lifestyle. he's using them to his advantage. i say good for him.

i just remembered that this song will illustrate my point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSttuYe4Xk

oh my god look at the comments left on this picture hahahahahahahahahah

http://arthurkade.com/2009/05/15/fringe-benefits/dsc00524/

haha this one rocks

Ugh. Art — have you considered what pictures like this are doing to your brand? Beefy arms, hammerhead eyes, blotchy skin and a horrible case of dude nose. Please take this down. The Rolls Royce reps will be horrified.

someone call him a mooley and tell him you spit on his fathers grave.

edit: already did. n/m

haha this one rocks

Ugh. Art — have you considered what pictures like this are doing to your brand? Beefy arms, hammerhead eyes, blotchy skin and a horrible case of dude nose. Please take this down. The Rolls Royce reps will be horrified.

someone call him a mooley and tell him you spit on his fathers grave.

edit: already did. n/m

i lolled when i read this in his comments :lol:

read the respones to his posts he got torrrrrn up haha