Chips!

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while back I was going through a bag of Hot Fries almost every day for at least 2 years...easily one of the worst junk food habits I've ever had, although I don't eat them nearly as often anymore.

andycapp fries are so goood, i was also phiened out on these a few months back. its all good tho i kicked the habit. haha

• 3 months later...

PROPS IF YOU REMEMBER THE RUFFLES BUFFALO WILD WINGS CHIPS!!

It was the magical summer of 2001, Ruffles had the chips with the BW3 sauce in em. After they were cancelled, I wrote them a letter to bring em back or at least let me buy the rest of the stock. They sent me a fucking coupon for a bag of free ruffles, no word on the BW3 joints. They might never return. :(

Kettle cooked seems to have a stranglehold on the market today. Salt n Vinegar in particular. PopChips are interesting, I don't entirely understand how they're made.

One of my fondest chips memories was discovering Krunchers jalapeno chips in the late 80's. the slogan was "no more wimpy chips"