BUGS

I just had one of these nasties...

House_centipede.jpg

sneak out from under a towel on the counter. Scared me half to death. Smashed the ugly fucker with my size 11 New Balance.

This is the only part about summer I dont like. Fuck bugs. Especially centipedes and earwigs.

Whats some good ways to handle these god forsaken things??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol. idk what them shits come inside houses for?

i think it has something to do with moisture?

*and dark places...

GOOGLE TIME:

And google finds:

Centipedes many times will crawl into homes and conceal themselves in various articles, such as shoes, diaper pails, laundry baskets, boxes and damp towels left on bathroom floors.

Click here for centipede elimination and control.

but i found out them shits dont bite you..

House centipedes feed on spiders, bedbugs, termites, cockroaches, silverfish, ants and other household arthropods. Benefits aside, because of their alarming appearance, frightening speed, and worries about their bite, few homeowners are willing to share a home with these creatures. The bite of most house centipedes is incapable of penetrating human skin. Those that do give an effect no worse than a minor bee sting, and the symptoms generally disappear within a few hours. However, the bite can cause health problems for those few who are allergic to the mild venom of its bite, which is similar to that of most other centipedes. It is possible in some cases that a rash may develop and many minuscule bumps can form, an allergic reaction which might be comparable to a bee sting in terms of pain, or to a mosquito bite in terms of itchiness. The house centipede's venom is too weak to cause any serious harm to larger pets such as cats and dogs. Techniques for eliminating centipedes from homes include drying up the areas where they thrive, eliminating large indoor insect populations, sealing cracks in the walls, and seeking the assistance of an exterminator.

Bugs.

I don't mind them so much.

I like worms and snails, no slugs though.

Selective Salvation when it rains. I save them from the pavement, slugs can go to hell.

EXCEPT THESE BITCHES!!

polyphylla.jpg

I remember when i was little I put my hand in this bucket and one of them jumped on the back of it and stuck. it's fucking sticky legs wouldn't let my hand go no matter how hard I shook it. My older brother had to swipe it off with a broom handle. i was in tears going bananas, freaking out over it. Gross. They used to be everywhere when I was growing up. Squish them I say!

• Like 1