Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LethalDosage

Hey Chicago -- do something about it.

ahh yes the 11th ward is home to the daley regime. this is also the 9th district in terms of the blue boys. bridgeport is the name of the neighborhood. here all corruption takes place. cops hands are washed. city workers live in million dollar houses. i mean the list goes on. i grew up in this fine area. shit sucked balls. racism is high. italian deigos thinking they shit dont stink when they daughters look more manlier than their sons. i had seen this artist in the process. it made me laugh because it made sense. they had it removed because it was offensive to the cpd. ahhh the cpd, where do i begin with them...

my favorite comment,

joe, bridgeport // Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 10:17 PM

This is why we can't have nice things.

you muthafuckas got some good hotdogs. other than that, who cares 'bout the chi ever since jordan left?

id have rolled that mural too if i was the hook.

seems like a really shitty place to try and get over. much respect to the cats who do get out and smash streets in that bitch tho.

• Like 1

FUCK DALEY FUCK THE C.P.D. FUCK EM ALL.

SUCK MY COCK PORKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU FUCKIN READ THIS YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

yea you for sure can NOT buy paint anyplace in the Chicago city limits

i lived close to the bridgeport area for a bit. its full of slicked back spiked hair tools with huge attitudes

fuck chi. big headed corrupt prick ass mother fuckers. get the fuck off your high horses and let me catch my tags WHEN im in town. fuck that place i went to school there for 4 years. i wouldnt live there IF i had one of those dank city workers salaries. fuck em.

cmk does it up right tho. no hate on the vandals, just the entire state of ILL

no.

BRIEF LESSON CHICAGO WRITERS.

MAY 1992 BAN THE SALE OF SPRAY PAINT WITHIN CITY LIMITS.

YOU CAN HAVE SPRAY PAINT IN CHICAGO BUT CAN'T PURCHASE IN THE CITY

IF YOU GET CAUGHT WITH CANS THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE THEM, NOW IF THEY CATCH YOU USING PAINT IN AN ILLEGAL WAY YOU CAN EITHER GET A TICKET OR GO TO JAIL. LEARN YOUR LAWS, IT'LL SAVE YOUR ASS

Daley and his followers are ruining this city, every year it gets a little worse. I want to see what happens when eventually the citizens just say "fuck it" and leave.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this