like Iron Maiden? got a G to spare?

ohnoone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that dude is just moving his whole clothing collection... he had so many insane items up over the last few weeks, even if you had an in at a goodwill or salvation army distribution center you couldnt come up with all the stuff in that short a span of time... (take it from a thrifting expert lol)

i been scoping that dead kennedys tee all week.

Yeah, wish I saved all my old shit, I thought it was funny seeing shit like this selling for $$ years ago, like all my old t-shirts have come back today in these 'vintage' prints, I must be fucking old. I still have the old cassette tapes, I should see if any of these weirdos will lay down the loot on that.

see those are more in the expensive but reasonable vintage range.. i mean 50 bucks for a tshirt is outrageous, but its understandable in a sense. apparently iron maiden tour shit goes for over 500 on the regular. i was shocked.

also when this auction ends, this thread can be the "holy fuck look at this ebay shit" thread

i bought myself a really old ludwig drumhead the exact type john bonham used years ago, im gonna forge his signature and sell it on the bay and see what i can get....

or maybe i wont forge his signature and see what i can get.... what do you think???