drug bust

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
adrenaline junkies all of those dudes are......

very much so. it's like crack to them. barry cooper talks about turning around and doing things to get the "perp" to run just so he could chase them and get his "fix".

fucking insanity.

there needs to be a major reformation in police departments across our country. regular mental evaluation, encouragement for good cops to be whistle blowers on their bad counterparts, etc.

for the lurking police : http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com

a high speed chase ended down the block from my crib today, would have taken flicks but im hungover and it was raining... i know the cops recovered mad coke cause i saw it, but i didnt see anyone arrested which was weird

anything like that is worth money. next time, take flicks and drive down to the local newspaper or news channel.

casek you know about tennesse cops .... what i said is very true they kicked in my homeys door about a month ago threw flash bang grenades through the windows and doors they looked like a crew of army cats on a taliban raid shit was crazy i was interrogated for over an hour while repeatldly getting my life my familys life threatened so yeah fuck em

casek you know about tennesse cops .... what i said is very true they kicked in my homeys door about a month ago threw flash bang grenades through the windows and doors they looked like a crew of army cats on a taliban raid shit was crazy i was interrogated for over an hour while repeatldly getting my life my familys life threatened so yeah fuck em

thankfully, i've never had a shitty encounter (much less a real encounter involving myself or my friends) with tennessee cops. i do hear stories from people around, though.

one cop threatened to bury an friends son under the jail. he's a crackhead thief, but it's still uncalled for to say something like that.

i know this one jailer for oak ridge and the guy is douche. even has the infamous copstache.

came to a party i was at one time in uniform...his house is on the way to the party, but dude had to come in uniform... "lookit me! i'ma poe-leece-man!"

• Like 1