drug bust

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've seen/been involved in more then a few drug raids, but the best/worst one ever was when they hit my uncle's apartment when I was living above him

Apparently they had a Fed dressed as a mailman deliver a package, and then as soon as my aunt signed for it the Feds and state cops overflowed the hallway. I went to leave for work and muthafuckas started screamin at me to get back inside blah blah blah. Hilarious excuse to call out of work for

4h8ilg.jpg

28gv39v.jpg

two flicks of a drug bust i wondered upon while grabbing a dr. pepper

from a convenience store.

there were mad cops there, couldn't get all of them in the pic.

DEA, TBI, state troopers, local sheriffs, and some other agency.

popped out of their cars with full auto's.

i was parked one car over from the "buy car". apparently guy was selling

100 sheets of acid and some odd number of oxycontin's to an undercover.

smart move.

i made $300 by selling the flicks to the paper.

bapjiaabl.jpg

That's some straight up 1995 dirty-ass biker style peanut butter crank....and to think I that I believed that the Mexicans were on top of their game.

Oh yeah, I was out riding around in the hood (27th and MLK GHOST TOWN) and I saw a drug bust today. Couple black dudes on the curb and their cars emptied out on the sidewalk with about five black and whites looking busy. Glad I wasn't them.

bapjiaabl.jpg

That's some straight up 1995 dirty-ass biker style peanut butter crank....and to think I that I believed that the Mexicans were on top of their game.

Oh yeah, I was out riding around in the hood (27th and MLK GHOST TOWN) and I saw a drug bust today. Couple black dudes on the curb and their cars emptied out on the sidewalk with about five black and whites looking busy. Glad I wasn't them.

yah yo you can totally get dump trucked in the states for that shit .. you can get more time for drugs then for murder sometimes lolz .. people getting pinched with a couple keys an all of a sudden theyre lookin at 30 years +