ORLANDO FLORIDA

DA KID MERO

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Floridian. 19 years of my life spent in Jacksonville. If you've never lived or even been there, then shut the fuck up.

I will go ahead and say that Orlando is certifiably the last place I'd suggest going to. That is if the few naysayers in this thread grew the balls to even visit.

Florida is a cultured and diverse place. It has all kinds of shit. Attractive women, black people, hispanic people, redneck people, white people, gay people, trees, grass, grapefruits, oranges, boiled peanuts, just about everything imaginable fried, great seafood, thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, great deep-sea fishing, beaches, terrible humidity, heat, bull sharks, sharks in general, jellyfish, crabs, oysters, crawfish, alligators, fucking poisonous snakes, catfish, bullfrogs, giant fucking banana spiders, brown recluses, scorpions, palmetto bugs, sand, mud, water, rivers, sinkholes, the best college football in the world, most rabid football fans, baseball spring training, and other great things.

It is the total package, and if it seems too overwhelming for you, then stay in Arizona and stare at fucking sand all day. Otherwise, come have a great time or get chewed up and spit back out and/or killed by half of the things in that list.

• Like 1

I'm a Floridian. 19 years of my life spent in Jacksonville. If you've never lived or even been there, then shut the fuck up.

I will go ahead and say that Orlando is certifiably the last place I'd suggest going to. That is if the few naysayers in this thread grew the balls to even visit.

Florida is a cultured and diverse place. It has all kinds of shit. Attractive women, black people, hispanic people, redneck people, white people, gay people, trees, grass, grapefruits, oranges, boiled peanuts, just about everything imaginable fried, great seafood, thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, great deep-sea fishing, beaches, terrible humidity, heat, bull sharks, sharks in general, jellyfish, crabs, oysters, crawfish, alligators, fucking poisonous snakes, catfish, bullfrogs, giant fucking banana spiders, brown recluses, scorpions, palmetto bugs, sand, mud, water, rivers, sinkholes, the best college football in the world, most rabid football fans, baseball spring training, and other great things.

It is the total package, and if it seems too overwhelming for you, then stay in Arizona and stare at fucking sand all day. Otherwise, come have a great time or get chewed up and spit back out and/or killed by half of the things in that list.

Bump I got 26 years put in.

I love my STATE!!!!!

:cool:

You need shades here.

Holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla!!

2i06ufa.png

This thread is NOT about Florida graffiti, snitches, Maine Lobster Dinners, The Toronto Blue Jays, Terminator 3, snitches, Japanese raised Kobe beef cattle, Picture Pages, Yugos, Legos, or Eggo Waffles.

Stay on topic and don't turn this into a graffiti chat room.

I awarded you properly for your ignorance Jden.

You should pay more attention.

No one wants to see your flicks in here dude.

NO POSTING GRAFFITI IN THIS FUCKING THREAD!

It's bad enough fools want to self promote in Brickslayers, but just going into any old thread that says "Florida" isn't going to work.

From now on, I'm handing out 6 month bans to fools for posting anything about graffiti in this thread.

AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DIDN'T READ THIS OR THE OTHER MESSAGES. CRY THAT SHIT TO SOMEONE WHO CARES.