even when you surrender, you're still fucked

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I fuckin hate cops, but you guys are crying about nothing

I've gotten beat way worse than that for making them chase me a much shorter distance. Cops don't like it when you make their job difficult. When you run, you should only do so knowing if you don't get away you're gunna get your ass beat

Hahaha. OH NOES THE COP KICKED HIM! SOMEONE CALL HIS MOMMY AND GIVE HIM SO CRYLENOL! AND THEN PUT TEH DOG REAL CLOSE TO HIS FOOT AND IT BARKED! WAHHHHHH

SHUT UP FAGS.

And how the fuck is a SWAT team supposed to dress? Run around naked with water pistols? OH MAN HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE ARMY LATELY?! ALL RUNNING AROUND WITH GUNS AND SHIT DRIVING AROUND IN TANKS! POLICE STATE!

what he may have done prior to this is irrelevant to a certain point. if there was reason to beleive the man was armed and dangerous, it's still a maybe in my eyes. I mean, the dude ran for a bit, layed down and surrendered. He gets booted in the face, it really doesn't make sense. justice fail

That's a pretty weak comparison. You're comparing a beat cop to a fucking swat team.

if you haven't noticed, beat cops wear black cargo pants (military style), hi tech boots (military and SOPS style), shaven heads, and they usually carry out military style tactics....military style.

2co4p50.jpg

if you haven't noticed, beat cops wear black cargo pants (military style), hi tech boots (military and SOPS style), shaven heads, and they usually carry out military style tactics....military style.

2co4p50.jpg

ive never seen a cop on the beat like that...ever

That cop has the same AR-15 I do...Even Match, and I don't need 20Lbs of gear..

I undertand your points on the deserve it tip, but come on, the guy was LYING down......What the fuck? He'll get off and his charges dismissed...You can not completely disregard the fact that if the cop get kicked this guys life would be ruined forever.

I'm not the biggest fan of cops.

You dudes have no idea how close I was to this incident and location.

I was there minutes after dude got the boot. I didnt even know he ran past that area or that he got a boot. I know a sheriff there and was talking to her when the EMPD dudes were there. They were clueless as fuck.

On a side note. The way I look at it, if you run from the cops expect to get a couple sucker punches, caved in faces, broken ribs etc. More so being some gangster dude with gangface tattoos thats flashing gang signs to cops as he's being chased.

pistol/no pig