Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terrorlicious

Scottish Premier League Player Injured by Egg.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/15052009/58/scottish-premier-league-injured-broadfoot-egg-face.html

Scottish Premier League - Injured Broadfoot has egg on face

Eurosport - Fri, 15 May 11:02:00 2009

Rangers defender Kirk Broadfoot was hospitalised after being scalded when an egg exploded in his face.

The Scotland international suffered facial injuries as he inspected two eggs he was poaching in his microwave. One blew up, squirting hot water at him.

Broadfoot, 25, went home after receiving treatment for a scalded cheek and he is now being monitored by club doctors.

A Rangers insider told the Daily Record: "It may sound funny but it was quite a serious accident. Kirk's face was quite badly burned.

"As it happens, it was a close shave. He was very close to burning his eye, which could have had a serious impact on his career."

The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents spokeswoman said: "Our advice is always to take care when dealing with boiling water in a microwave."

Broadfoot declined to comment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How the fuck you gonna poach an egg in the microwave?

RUNNY YOLK FTW!

haha i was expecting this to be more along the lines of "so and so was hit by eggs thrown by fans in disgust" sort of story...

but for a dude to fuck up like this...gutted.

ZOMG A SCOTTISH SOCCER PLAYER SLIGHTLY INJURED HIMSELF AT HOME DOING NORMAL DAY TO DAY STUFF? ZOMG!!11 I HOPE HE IS OK!!1 OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU BROADFOOT!!!!!

Yo, my boy oba did this shit one time. Fucking funny as hell.

Dude didn't even use water, tried to cook the egg in it's shell.

He opens the door to check it out, boom, face and glasses covered in egg.

If you knew dude it's even funnyer, we all were rofl-lmao.

ZOMG A SCOTTISH SOCCER PLAYER SLIGHTLY INJURED HIMSELF AT HOME DOING NORMAL DAY TO DAY STUFF? ZOMG!!11 I HOPE HE IS OK!!1 OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU BROADFOOT!!!!!

This.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now