Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nsmbfan

NO LOL IN HIV?

I thought this was going to be some kind of thing to warn kids about contracting the Hivvy from people you meet online or some shit. There's also no LOL in herpes or any of that other shit either. But theres a gigantic LOL in young girls getting HIV and pregnant simultaneously from meeting some old dirt bag online.

I think someone had made a thread about this a while back:

http://www.inspot.org/gateway.aspx

Notify your partners that they might have been exposed to an STD...

Send em to your friends..LULZ by the barrel full

and oh like the Wu say "Ya best protect ya neck"

AIDS is God's way of saying "Fuck You". It stands for Anally-Inflicted Death Sentence and "S.I.D.A." in French, meaning "Sauvagement Introduit Dans l'Anus" (Savagely introduced into the anus). AIDS is the politically correct term for GRIDS, Gay Cancer and The Ebonic Plague and is proof that God hates fags and niggers because all niggers have AIDS.

In spite of the disease's name, AIDS involves no aid or assistance whatsoever.

AIDS is transmitted predominantly via buttsecks between two men. Aside from buttsecks, gay people can transmit AIDS by touch or injecting their tainted blood into harmless str8 people on the street. It is even possible to get AIDS by looking into the eyes of an infected person for more than roughly 8.3 seconds or by being kind of compassionate to any HIV-positive individual.

Do not confuse AIDS with Australian Outback AIDS, which is Alcohol Induced Dizzy Spells. Outback AIDS is curable and is made of win.

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this