BMB_POP_HTK crews

george jetson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of weird to me you would make a thread with HTK and the 2 others. feels like htk deserves its own.

EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw this thread... BMB POP, I could see in the same thread but HTK has nothing to do with the other 2 other then Kode...

HTK should have their own thread up in here and honestly I think Renos should have his own thread up in here as well. Dude has one of if not the sickest hands in the game today!!!! He's straight nasty and has been since he wrote Merc back in the mid to late 80's.. Props to my boys, I'm gonna miss ya'll!!!

^^agreed you wont see renos, diet, kem, cymes painting with any of the bmbpops other than kode who has been htk forever. the only link really is kode and beg. its like grouping htk and twb in the same thread just because of two affiliates. Htk is top notch crew.

i believe all three are top-notch crews and i understand that there isnt a complete connection between the three but in no way was i attempting to downplay any of their contributions to the game. i remember there being a bmb/pop thread made last year and that shit got lost due to the server crash. my real hopes were that by adding htk to the bunch that the thread would have a much better chance at people checking it out/dropping flicks. i was just hoping for a thread filled with a good mix of legals, bombing, and freights from three veteran bay crews that i've always respected. i also made this just cuz its nice to have a thread like this filled with great flicks and not so much of the bullshit that comes with the dont call it frisco thread.

i believe all three are top-notch crews and i understand that there isnt a complete connection between the three but in no way was i attempting to downplay any of their contributions to the game. i remember there being a bmb/pop thread made last year and that shit got lost due to the server crash. my real hopes were that by adding htk to the bunch that the thread would have a much better chance at people checking it out/dropping flicks. i was just hoping for a thread filled with a good mix of legals, bombing, and freights from three veteran bay crews that i've always respected. i also made this just cuz its nice to have a thread like this filled with great flicks and not so much of the bullshit that comes with the dont call it frisco thread.

If you wanted to revamp the BMB/POP thread that was lost that's great of you but they aren't on the same level as HTK. I wouldn't exactly consider BMB/POP a "veteran crew" but HTK on the other hand is!!! I'm not dissing BMB/POP but they are new jacks compared to HTK who has been around since the late 80's!!! There are only a handfull of crews still going in the Bay that are older then HTK is, they really should have their own thread, if I had more time I'd start one right now...

...;)

They all write in the same city. I say keep it going. Destn is fresh boooy.