FUNNY/WIERD BODY MODIFICATION THREAD..

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what size ear stretching can you go to before you can never get your ears back to normal again?

on average, 10-14mm

mine are bigger than that and they won't close up fully i don't think, but i'm okay with that.

NOHOMO!

I ascribe to the yakuza philosophy

I have no piercings and would never get a tat I couldn't hide with a suit

nothing looks more intimidating than a dude in a nice suit with tattooed sleeves poking out the end.

/nh

but the thing is? i DONT feel limited.

i dont WANT any other job right now.

and i dont think anyone else here does.

and in fact?

i AM progressing my way through college at the moment

for mortuary sciences.

so tell me where im going wrong.

you gonna end up like this broad from NCIS

ncis-germany-de_as_00021.jpg

i know another girl whos tattooed and stuff like you are and shes doing a similar thing at university.

I don't believe attaching a 3rd arm is possible

He just said it was attached to the pectoral, but where the fuck did they anchor the bone?!?

I call shens

READ THE ARTICLE, it was only possible because the guys are identical twins, his "third arm" doesnt work, it was removed from his brother... his identical twin brother... and whether you like it or not, its real. they're exactly alike in every way, otherwise, no you wouldnt be able to attach someone elses arm to your chest.

The only thing I think is dumb is because it limits the success you can have. Same goes for piercings, neck tats, streching, knuckle tats, etc

I have a life goal to be completely covered head to toe in ink yakuza style

The point is you look as normal as possible under your suit, which masks your identity to the rest of the world. Getting a face tat or wild piercing limits the circles you can run in - I don't believe in limiting myself.

your on that old school gangster shit, respect..

READ THE ARTICLE, it was only possible because the guys are identical twins, his "third arm" doesnt work, it was removed from his brother... his identical twin brother... and whether you like it or not, its real. they're exactly alike in every way, otherwise, no you wouldnt be able to attach someone elses arm to your chest.

1 ) I read the article. Where did it explain how they anchored the bone? Furthermore, how did they double the arteries and connect those to get enough circulation to both arms where the old one didn't turn gangrenous.

2 ) it's real? You met these guys? Or do you emphaticly defend every thing you read on the Internet?

3 ) I see you have a tampon... How does that make you feel?

It's so fucking dumb to do this shit to your body. If you say that it doesn't limit your opportunities in life youre fucking naive and stupid. I would never hire anyone for a decent self respecting job if they looked like an oark from lord of the rings, no matter how talented or well spoken they were....

catman.gif

tomleppardNEWSLINE360x558.jpg

• Like 1

your on that old school gangster shit, respect..

I really am. I'll wear some funny shit out to the club now and then don't get me wrong, but when I was doing real dirty dirt I always fucked with normal looking cats.

My dad always taught me to try and blend in as much as possible. It serves one well.

• 2 weeks later...

The article was published on the first of April.

: )

• 14 years later...