FUNNY/WIERD BODY MODIFICATION THREAD..

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will you post some more pictures of this dude i find him real interesting.

NOHOMO!

Also this shit Is mad stupid

I ascribe to the yakuza philosophy

I have no piercings and would never get a tat I couldn't hide with a suit

I never even got my ears pierced

What's the point? In the circles I run in that's more original... I mean really piercings don't hurt and they all look the same

Piercings are for females

true.

it works both ways.

pro-piercers/modifiers rag on people who aren't into that shit and call them close-minded when at the same time they themselves are being closeminded for not respecting/allowing others their own opinion..

yes? no?

/rant

3arm.jpg

hand1.jpg

hand2.jpg

title.jpg

identical twin brothers who add and subtract from each other

one has three arms, the other has one... and they weren't born that way

http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/addsub/

I don't believe attaching a 3rd arm is possible

He just said it was attached to the pectoral, but where the fuck did they anchor the bone?!?

I call shens

closemindedness is going to be the end of us.

:nope:

Its ok boo, I think it's hot on females

I would just never get a piercing, especially now looking at the majority of emo dudes who have it. Plus I woulda had something ripped out in a street fight by now.

Actully when I was in high school my boy fell off a roof and his tongue piercing almost ripped his tongue in half

I think that turned me off to that

true.

it works both ways.

pro-piercers/modifiers rag on people who aren't into that shit and call them close-minded when at the same time they themselves are being closeminded for not respecting/allowing others their own opinion..

yes? no?

/rant

i agree, one of my best friends is a very respected body mod artist.

i have heard both sides of the fence, but me, personally...

i have some mods myself, and i dont look down on "normal" people in the least bit.

i dont think anyone is cooler or less cool for the work they have, or dont have.

anyways... whatever.

Its ok boo, I think it's hot on females

I would just never get a piercing, especially now looking at the majority of emo dudes who have it. Plus I woulda had something ripped out in a street fight by now.

Actully when I was in high school my boy fell off a roof and his tongue piercing almost ripped his tongue in half

I think that turned me off to that

thanks kimjung. you know what it is...

but on a funny / ironic note?

im getting my tongue split soon. :lol:

true.

it works both ways.

yes? no?

/rant

The only thing I think is dumb is because it limits the success you can have. Same goes for piercings, neck tats, streching, knuckle tats, etc

I have a life goal to be completely covered head to toe in ink yakuza style

The point is you look as normal as possible under your suit, which masks your identity to the rest of the world. Getting a face tat or wild piercing limits the circles you can run in - I don't believe in limiting myself.

The only thing I think is dumb is because it limits the success you can have. Same goes for piercings, neck tats, streching, knuckle tats, etc

I have a life goal to be completely covered head to toe in ink yakuza style

The point is you look as normal as possible under your suit, which masks your identity to the rest of the world. Getting a face tat or wild piercing limits the circles you can run in - I don't believe in limiting myself.

well alot of "us" might i say....work in the industry and make alot of money DOING it....so we're locked into a good job.

my friend who i spoke of earlier drives a brand new lexus with tvs and rims all over the bitch and limo tinted windows...whole nine yards.

he has a huge house...

but looks CRAZY...

fuck it.

im getting myself locked into the "industry" and i feel completely comfortable with the mods that im getting, and the way i look right now.

yes, it hindered me getting a "normal" job...because of my dermals and punches, and neck tattoos...and the other visible mods i have....but seriously...i didnt WANT a normal office job.

here i am, sitting in my shop...watching anchorman.. i get paid today...im happy as fuck...and i look like a lil freak to normal people..

aw shit.

long as im happy....lifes dope.

thanks kimjung. you know what it is...

but on a funny / ironic note?

im getting my tongue split soon. :lol:

Don't do that

It makes you talk like a retard

I don't believe any body mod that gives you a speech impediment is a good idea

Either way I'm not close minded towards people into body mod, on the contrary a lot of my friends are cool with that. But it's naive to think it doesn't limit what circles you can move in. How am I going to politik with fortune 500 CEO's with 6 ga plugs? It's just being realistic...

But girls can do whatever the fuck they want and it's "daring" or high fashion... So it's not the same

well alot of "us" might i say....work in the industry and make alot of money DOING it....so we're locked into a good job.

my friend who i spoke of earlier drives a brand new lexus with tvs and rims all over the bitch and limo tinted windows...whole nine yards.

he has a huge house...

but looks CRAZY...

fuck it.

im getting myself locked into the "industry" and i feel completely comfortable with the mods that im getting, and the way i look right now.

yes, it hindered me getting a "normal" job...because of my dermals and punches, and neck tattoos...and the other visible mods i have....but seriously...i didnt WANT a normal office job.

here i am, sitting in my shop...watching anchorman.. i get paid today...im happy as fuck...and i look like a lil freak to normal people..

aw shit.

long as im happy....lifes dope.

Key word is "locked into"

That means you are limited

Like I said I just don't think limiting yourself for life is worth expressing my appearance to everyone

I'm weird enough, I don't need to prove it to anyone

It doesntmatter if you feel limited right now

You ARE limited... Even if you havnt felt the effects, neck Tats and crazy piercings will ALWAYS limit you to a certain circle.

Besides just 6 months ago you were making threads about how you could only get certain jobs because of your body mods, so you can't act all naive to what I'm saying when you already experienced it first hand.

I also never said you made a bad decision - I just said it wasn't one I would have made and I definitely don't think it's worth it.

But it's also easier for a female.

Take your boy for example. So what he has a shop or 2 and a lexis with rims and a stereo. That ain't shit. That ain't wealth. Does he own a yacht? Will his shops ever get him a mansion in Beverly hills? Will it be possible for him to get bill gates money like that? It's possible, anything is possible... But it's not fucking likely and it definitely makes that more difficult.

I'm looking at the big picture. I want wealth, not to be just "kinda rich".

I want to have a private jet and chair companies and have vacation homes in Italy - those may not be realistic goals, but we can agree that certain body mods will not only NOT help me acieve those goals, but in the eyes of many successful people it will hinder me if not all out prevent that.

So at the best those mods make my lofty goals harder to accomplish, and at worst they would all out prevent them from being accieved. That's why it's 100% not worth it to me, I can be just as " me" or unique or original (more so IMO) with out having gagued ears, nose rings, and keeping all Tats under the neckline...

Actually nowadays I think my philosophy is more unique and original. It's telling you think I'm attacking you because I say what works for your goals won't work for me , when I never maked any move to pass judgement... But it's a fact others DO pass judgement and first impressions matter a lot

and honestly if it were up to me EVERY ONE could mod and wear whatever they want all the time, but that ain't reality! That's not how the real world works.

I'm glad we do live in a world where people like you can express themselves the way you do, I like flavor in life, pluss when it's well done it can be really sexy - that's why for girls it's not such a big deal - because you can combine that expression with sexuality and make it work...

But for high goal minded people like me, I don't feel any need to "express myself" to every motherfucker I see on the street who I don't even know. I express myself to people who know me in a million other deeper and more significant ways than something as trivial as my outward appearance✑

Which is fine until the trend dies down and the "industry" loses all the customers who were just doing it to piss off society / their parents / god / whatever and find something new to piss them off with.

To me it seems vaguely equivalent to going back to 1983 and forcing yourself into the singular profession of making tight, ripped up, acid washed jean jackets. I'm sure there was plenty of money in that back then too.

I think it will always be a decent paying job that is fun and creative, but no matter what there's only one or 2 really really paid body moders, and even in comparison they aren't THAT paid

But I think chosing any lifestyle that permanently locks you into some very niche profession is a bad idea... Because what's the backup plan? And you're right, there's always the possibility it will just die out.

Like I said, expressing myself to people I don't even know isn't worth pigeonholing myself for life. People don't look at the big picture 20 years down the line.

as far as stretched ears, i dont think employers really give a fuck about that stuff. if you're articulate, hard working, and show up on time - thats what matters.

but on the other hand there are still stereotypes against people with certan body mods, for sure. the first time my last boss saw me in a t-shirt, he almost shit his pants. he wouldnt shut up about how amazed he was i had a fair amount of tattoos because "you dont seem like the type of guy that gets tattooed!"

as far as stretched ears, i dont think employers really give a fuck about that stuff. if you're articulate, hard working, and show up on time - thats what matters.

There are some employers like that, but you give them too much credit in general. At the same time, I think that the higher your education level, the more you can get away with in terms of appearance. Someone with millions of piercings and a PhD in Neurobiology will be given slack and labeled eccentric, where a high school graduate trying to get a decent paying white collar job of some sort will be given shit endlessly. There are too many high school graduates aiming for the positions available to them and not quite as many PhDs to go around.

Don't do that

It makes you talk like a retard

I don't believe any body mod that gives you a speech impediment is a good idea

I have a couple friends with split tounges. had no clue until they showed me. I've known one of the guys for a good 10 years, had no clue. he speaks completely normal.