FUNNY/WIERD BODY MODIFICATION THREAD..

HardyBucks

Now there was a percing thread in 2007,

and a bme thread in 2004,

so before you all jump on my dick saying there was already a thread similar to this.

I KNOW.

People are always saying in the tattoo thread to start a thread with all the funny and wierd and disgusting pictures and storys of wierd body modifications.

There loads of them and there quite interesting to read.

So here it goes.

2nunfkp.jpg

54d1jo.jpg

307u9w4.jpg

nn0038.jpg

hhahahahahahahhahahaha

141932230_a81a6d7a7c.jpg

scarification

skarlukas.jpg

ATT2980091.jpg

l_7ef2ac82907448f19d6f8d037e5b9587.jpg

i dont see how people can be so stupid.

keep it going

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATT2980091.jpg

Those scars are just going to look fucking wonderful with the stretch marks she's going to get from gaining 60 pounds in the next 10 years then frantically trying to lose weight after she realizes she's at least borderline eatbeast.

pack of fucking retards... imagine taking some fine bitch home and feeling lumps down her back and not knowing wat the fuck is going on only to realise the fucking bitch has a picture of a palm tree carved into her back and painted red.

fucking nightmare.

some of these cunts could put Freddy Crueger himself to shame!

pack of fucking retards... imagine taking some fine bitch home and feeling lumps down her back and not knowing wat the fuck is going on only to realise the fucking bitch has a picture of a palm tree carved into her back and painted red.

I could be wrong but I think that's supposed to be bamboo.

I've always been a fan of this style...

059_LongNeckWomanAndChild_gf.jpg

kayancj4.jpg

I could be wrong but I think that's supposed to be bamboo.

you get what i mean.

i think the neck stretchers are fascinating... all of the cultural stuff is cool.

but the skinheads and goths who go around destroying themselves just to get attention is a bit much.

the downfall is, if they take those things off, their neck cant support their heads cause loss of muscle

actually i think that was a myth made up by the men of the village, i watched a documentary and this one girl got her one taken off and she was fine, idk maybe the real older women would have problems... the rings dont even stretch the neck, they just push the shoulder bones down making the neck look longer...