Ms California

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some agency rented out our shop's pool for a day so we had a bunch of models running around getting half naked and taking their photos. All of them were suuuper hot. I was flirting with one of them till—no lie—her St. Mary's College Highschool tardy slip fell out of her pocket. She played it off like that wasnt hers so I picked it up and still have it for proof of how fucking hilarious that day was.

But yeah. Models are fucking dumb regardless what part of cali they're from.

i thought the shit was funny as hell because of perez hilton's reaction when he asked the question and the look on his face after she answered.

dude had a big gay smile on his face, lisping & lip-smacking happily as he read the question to her.

then the look of shock, disappointment, anger, and disdain on his face as she was basically like "fuck gay marriage".

i don't necessarily agree with her but it's her opinion and i don't understand why people are angry at her about it.