OKLA HOMIES

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sucks. come to dallas. it's like... 2 hours drive. rent a car, i'll show you a good time. fuck oklahoma.... wanna be ass texans...

you have to be THE only hot chick in OK. i heard you're a hottie anyways. pics or it didn't happen...

oklahoma is

drinking beer like this

...driving cars like this

white_trash.jpg

ha you know who is a hip hop and a skip away dontcha? (guess)

i have homies in okc and tulsa its really not to bad of a place, but just come pay me a vist instead

thre cat in the army tee is the real rednek

hey. i'm not in texas. soooooooooo, i'm not going to be there. if someone can come hook up and hang out and bring us some drinks. that would be awesome.

*this 1:30 shit is killing. i hate that shit. can i just get more drinks? fuck these cowboy bartenders too. they suck. $25 for aste spamante the cheapest shit? gay. if you're in oklahoma let's hang out. i got half on some pbr or high life.

holler

Yo I got an idea download something, so your brother I can record super hyphy Frost Bite lyrics, and send them to me via rapidshare... Or just find a link for me (That goes for anyone for that matter, protools or something)... And hurry home. K4!