DO YOU NEED AN STD TEST?

Had to drop this one real quick before ending the workday...I'll say it once again

WRAP IT UP KIDS!!

herp.png

She came in a couple weeks back because she developed lesions around her labia.

Married for almost 8 year so she didn't think it was an STD...maybe an allergic reaction.

Husband came clean after she came in to the clinic and told her he had slept with someone else last month and caught this shit then...So she pretty much knew before she came in. Poor lady started crying when I told her..

Well, I'm off to drink myself to sleep after a nice long day of depressing shit....CHEERS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wrap it up kids...you don't wanna be this guy:

snapc.jpg

I know its a shitty pic but its a lab slip of a confirmed HIV positive I had earlier this week.

Poor kid was all geeked cause he was graduating college in a few weeks and he had no fucking clue that I was about to drop this on him.

DAMN.

This kid's life is played. Shoulda wore a condom, before he went up in it. Then his monkey as wouldn't be sittin in a clinic.

Wrap it up kids...you don't wanna be this guy:

snapc.jpg

I know its a shitty pic but its a lab slip of a confirmed HIV positive I had earlier this week.

Poor kid was all geeked cause he was graduating college in a few weeks and he had no fucking clue that I was about to drop this on him.

That really sucks for this kid.

Wait till Grad night.

i onno..."we were on a break" is a pretty common refrain...yadadadamean?

Honestly I don't trust bitches 99% of the time, but I feel like this girl just couldn't bring herself to cheat even if she wanted to. Morals and all that nonsense.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong and fuck it, but I feel like I'm not

Speaking of cheating, my sister called me buggin out today cuz she caught her busband kind of/sort of cheating

Now, not only is he my boy, but they're fuckin married so I feel like it's noy my business. I'm right, right? If they were just dating and he cheate3d then I'd fuck him up no matter how much I liked him, but I feel like once that ring is in place it's not my business anymore unless he hits her. Oh, and not only are they married but he's the father of my neice. Basically, I feel like I shouldn't be involved in the matter. Opinions?

thats a hard 1....im with you on the marriage thing....like its they're busines....was he your boy before they ever met?

Nah, I met him through her and we just became cool

Like I said though, the thing with him being my boy would be a non-issue if it wasn;'t for the fact that he's married to her, and that he fathered my neice

Even my Dad, who's a ruthl;ess muthafucka, sasid that since he's the father of his granddaughter he would always be welcome in his home, as long as he doesn't put his hands on my sister. I'm gunna agree with those guidelines

I'm sure he's scared to run into me now. And there's no way my sister cheated, like I can't even see that being a possibility...she's real big on the whole marriage rthing

He'll prolly be moved back in liek nothing happened in a few days anyways, but if he's not, then fuck it. I'm not gunan beat his ass only to have my niece grow up hating me because I fucked her father up when she was a baby.

Basically I fully believe in the sanctity of marriage. he can say/do whatever he wants to her now, as long as he doesn't touch her. Him being her busband trumps me being her brother in my mind, I just wanted to get a few other opinions on it

real talk. GET TESTED! if you messin around with shady girls its an absolute must. i personally hate condoms and when im wasted i come up with every excuse in the book to get out of wearin one. that's certainly led to me being shook as fuck walkin in to the clinic. but i sleep well at night knowing that its all good.