DO YOU NEED AN STD TEST?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this bitch i met on x-mas eve once.....gave me chlamydia....

nice fucking present i had a month later when i had to pee every 30minutes

but it is curable

i took a mix that you can drink with koo-laid or any beverage....

it was gone...

but i mean put it this way..

if your gunna fuck around try n shoot for the curable ones

haha.

try n stray from teh herpes

that lil buddy is like an unpaid bill...

hell alwayz be there.....

:D

• Like 1

*ohsnapyougottehaids.jpg

I have the misfortune of dealing with STD patients for a living...besides being gross the herp makes you a bitter motherfucker. Then again if I felt like my dick was dipped in Louisiana hot sauce I might be a little testy too.

Today's gem was this creepy Chris-Chan lookin ass dude...Comes into my office with a paper bag in his hand.

Him: "Is the Doctor going to need a urine sample?"

Me: "Yeah, they might ask for one"

Him: "Good, this was from today in the morning"

Son proceeds to pull out one of those disposable plastic glad containers filled to the brim with murky yellow piss

Me: "Get that out of my office...now"

Chris-chan attempts to put it back into the bag and accidentially opens one of the corners...about 1/4 of it spills on his lap.

Never a dull day....

this bitch i met on x-mas eve once.....gave me chlamydia....

nice fucking present i had a month later when i had to pee every 30minutes

but it is curable

i took a mix that you can drink with koo-laid or any beverage....

it was gone...

but i mean put it this way..

if your gunna fuck around try n shoot for the curable ones

haha.

try n stray from teh herpes

that lil buddy is like an unpaid bill...

hell alwayz be there.....

:D

this nigga said you could take your chlamydia medicine with koolaid.

^True, most people feel no symptoms with Chlamydia...but that doesn't mean that its just chillin in his system doing nothing. He should be concerned about the scaring its caused in his reproductive system...thats going to give him shit when hes older.

*ohsnapyougottehaids.jpg

I have the misfortune of dealing with STD patients for a living...besides being gross the herp makes you a bitter motherfucker. Then again if I felt like my dick was dipped in Louisiana hot sauce I might be a little testy too.

damn, you must be really careful since you see all that nasty shit all day.

i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever understand men who refuse to use condoms.

it's like, yeah, shit sucks, but son...SON...the monster is no joke, it'll getcha.

and then they'll be all, i use them with everyone else. but i can tell you're clean, so let's jig.

yeah, okay. you must think i'm the world's biggest idiot.

not to mention that if you've had unprotected sex ever in your life with 2 or more people then you're almost definitely an unknowing carrier of HPV and you're gonna give me pussy cancer bringin that nasty shit back 'round my good stuff. i LIKE my cervix. i'd like to keep it, thanks.

now once you have graduated to wifey status and not just fuckin around, rawdoggin it is fine if you don't mind getting knocked up.

but i am one to take a rigger to the free clinic myself and insist on seeing the results papers with my own eyes.

clean genitals: serious bizness.

• Like 3

Today's gem was this creepy Chris-Chan lookin ass dude...Comes into my office with a paper bag in his hand.

Him: "Is the Doctor going to need a urine sample?"

Me: "Yeah, they might ask for one"

Him: "Good, this was from today in the morning"

Son proceeds to pull out one of those disposable plastic glad containers filled to the brim with murky yellow piss

Me: "Get that out of my office...now"

Chris-chan attempts to put it back into the bag and accidentially opens one of the corners...about 1/4 of it spills on his lap.

Never a dull day....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i had some kind of testicle infection that a doctor told me was similar to chlamydia once. i took some antibiotics for four days and shit was gone.

scared me though cause my ball was hurtin and i thought it mighta been the big C. lesson learned: never go raw dog on a bitch with any crust band logos on her attire and/or accessories.

I've only ever fucked 2 girls raw in my life. One was my ex who's virginity I took, and then dated for 2 years. The other is my current girl/not girl/whatever, who I really can't ever see cheating on me

I've gotten head from quite a few questionable females though, and afterwards I'm always like "What if....nahhhhh"

Wrap it up kids...you don't wanna be this guy:

snapc.jpg

I know its a shitty pic but its a lab slip of a confirmed HIV positive I had earlier this week.

Poor kid was all geeked cause he was graduating college in a few weeks and he had no fucking clue that I was about to drop this on him.

i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever understand men who refuse to use condoms.

and then they'll be all, i use them with everyone else. but i can tell you're clean, so let's jig.

yeah, okay. you must think i'm the world's biggest idiot.

now once you have graduated to wifey status and not just fuckin around, rawdoggin it is fine if you don't mind getting knocked up.

but i am one to take a rigger to the free clinic myself and insist on seeing the results papers with my own eyes.

clean genitals: serious bizness.

whats the deal with girls not using birth control/the pill/iud.whateves? i swear, the us and the uk girlies just love popping out kids! taking a pill every day or getting a shot aint a big deal!

• Like 1