Late Night Eats

Weapon X

I am always up late, and always eat late, too. If you are the same, what do you eat, and where do you go, if anywhere?

My staple has been Korean lately. The pork bone soup in particular. It's six bucks and very tasty.

I definitely try to avoid the McDonald's drive-thru, though a Big Breakfast is decent on the way home while the birds are chirping.

Also, I love some of that $5 beef brisket/tendon from Chinese restaurants, too.

24 hour homeburger joints are nice, too. And shawarma.

At home, I like a bowl of mixed nuts, and I have cut down on eating bowls of melted cheese in bed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up late in the morning i like to grub on some Thai/ Vietnamese type foods.

Hit up some fucking soup kitchen in the middle of the Ghetto and get some Pho or some shit. Late nights? In-N-Out would probably be the spot id hit up. Get a 4x4.

When im up late and eating at home, i honestly grub on chips and soda all day

fuck im gonna die soon

fuck a bowl i eat it out of a cup! that way i could wander and eat at the same time.

:D

EVERY ONE OF YALL NIGGAS IN THIS BITCH IS A POTHEAD, COMIN UP WITH SOME POTHEAD ASS RECIPES :lol: THIS NIGGA SAID "CHEETOS AND RAMEN" LMAOOOO THATS WASSUP THOUGH I DO THE SAME SHIT. LIKE A PB&J WITH EGGO WAFFLES INSTEAD OF BREAD, FUCK AROUND AND THROW SOME ICECREAM ON TOP WITH CHOCOLATE SYRUP OWWWWWWW!!!

I BE EATIN CEREAL OUT THE LARGE WONTON SOUP CUP, THE SHIT NIGGAS PUT $10 NUTCRACKERS IN. I CAN BALANCE THAT SHIT ON ONE KNEE AND ROLL A DUTCH AND WATCH SUICIDE KINGS AT THE SAME TIME SHIT IS WHATS POPPIN. AND YO YALL NIGGAS ALREADY KNOW I WENT IN ON THE KNOCKOFF CEREALS AT PATHMARK, SHITS WAS 5 FOR 5 I COPPED LIKE 20 BAGS IMA BE SHITTIN GREEN "COLLOSAL BERRY BLASTS" AND "HONEY BUZZERS" FOR A MUHFUCKIN MONTH.

you know ...

being drunk and trying to eat at like 3in the morning...

kitchens a wreck

i woke up one time...with a fuckin can of spam beside me.

and a bunch of chunks just clawed out.

apparently i opened it with a hammer cause the can was all beat up....

and the hammer was by my feet...i passed out in the kitchen..

stove on n shit....

• Like 1

I have issues with snack food man.

I go to the store and I'm grabbing shit to make meals, then I start thinking about snack food, but I just decide not to buy anything because I will eat leftovers. And it never works out.

I'm thinking this time around, I'm going to be grabbing pistachios, chips, and those cheap ready-to-eat Indian dishes that only require bread/naan or rice.

And these are the jump-off (these flavors in particular):

kettle_honeydijon.gif

Kettle%20Chips%20Spicy%20Thai%205%20oz.jpg

LIKE A PB&J WITH EGGO WAFFLES INSTEAD OF BREAD

I used to eat this shit every single morning before work, so good

And as far as late night grub goes I usually grab either pizza, chicken wings, or a steak and cheese, all from different places. If I'm in a certain hood though I'll just eat whatever is greasy and comes off a truck. I'm sure Mero will co-sign me on the amazing-ness of a chimi at 3 AM

I used to eat this shit every single morning before work, so good

And as far as late night grub goes I usually grab either pizza, chicken wings, or a steak and cheese, all from different places. If I'm in a certain hood though I'll just eat whatever is greasy and comes off a truck. I'm sure Mero will co-sign me on the amazing-ness of a chimi at 3 AM

CHIMI + MORIRSONANDO = FIRE

THE SHITS UPTOWN BE MOBBED UP WITH BITCHES ON A CLUB NIGHT B UNBELIEVEABLE..YOU COULD JUST SKIP THE CLUB AND SHOW UP TO THE CHIMI TRUCK AT 4AM AND BAG 6 DRUNK BITCHES THAT WANNA EAT A CHIMI AND GET THEY BACK TWISTED OUT.

CHIMI + MORIRSONANDO = FIRE

I've come to realize white people's taste buds are automatically resistant to chimis, cuz only me and one more of my boys (who is a full on honorary Dominican anyways) like them. The rest of my people just don't get it

It must be like how spanish people automatically dislike salisbury steak