Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Late Night Eats

I am always up late, and always eat late, too. If you are the same, what do you eat, and where do you go, if anywhere?

My staple has been Korean lately. The pork bone soup in particular. It's six bucks and very tasty.

I definitely try to avoid the McDonald's drive-thru, though a Big Breakfast is decent on the way home while the birds are chirping.

Also, I love some of that $5 beef brisket/tendon from Chinese restaurants, too.

24 hour homeburger joints are nice, too. And shawarma.

At home, I like a bowl of mixed nuts, and I have cut down on eating bowls of melted cheese in bed.

up late in the morning i like to grub on some Thai/ Vietnamese type foods.

Hit up some fucking soup kitchen in the middle of the Ghetto and get some Pho or some shit. Late nights? In-N-Out would probably be the spot id hit up. Get a 4x4.

When im up late and eating at home, i honestly grub on chips and soda all day

fuck im gonna die soon

MELTED CHEESE?????/ HA ha ha ha ha ha.

I go for whatever is around my house. I am always up late, but I don't necessarily like to go out and spend money every night. I make a lot of Peanut butter banana sandwiches. I also just bought some nutella, which is the shit.

yeah i used to eat lucky charms with the extra sugar added (i learned that from Calvin when he eats chocolate frosted sugar bombs).

Cereal

can never go wrong with cereal.

Hell yeah, nothing like smoking at the crib and grabbing a bowl of cereal...throw something good on TV and Im good for the night.

sonny-cocoapuffs.jpg

lucky_charms.jpg

frosted-flakes.gif

Hell yeah, nothing like smoking at the crib and grabbing a bowl of cereal...throw something good on TV and Im good for the night.

fuck a bowl i eat it out of a cup! that way i could wander and eat at the same time.

:D

shit my town doesnt have anything open late at night, unless its fast food. i just make myself a sandwich and drink a coca cola with it.

m_pizzacrusts_big1.jpg

throw some cheese, sauce, olive oil and pepper and let it sit in the oven for like 10 minutes.

Also,

ramen.gif

2 *crunched up* ramen noodle packets....crunched up hot cheeto chips....add some beans....get a chile on the side and you got a meal.

fuck a bowl i eat it out of a cup! that way i could wander and eat at the same time.

:D

EVERY ONE OF YALL NIGGAS IN THIS BITCH IS A POTHEAD, COMIN UP WITH SOME POTHEAD ASS RECIPES :lol: THIS NIGGA SAID "CHEETOS AND RAMEN" LMAOOOO THATS WASSUP THOUGH I DO THE SAME SHIT. LIKE A PB&J WITH EGGO WAFFLES INSTEAD OF BREAD, FUCK AROUND AND THROW SOME ICECREAM ON TOP WITH CHOCOLATE SYRUP OWWWWWWW!!!

I BE EATIN CEREAL OUT THE LARGE WONTON SOUP CUP, THE SHIT NIGGAS PUT $10 NUTCRACKERS IN. I CAN BALANCE THAT SHIT ON ONE KNEE AND ROLL A DUTCH AND WATCH SUICIDE KINGS AT THE SAME TIME SHIT IS WHATS POPPIN. AND YO YALL NIGGAS ALREADY KNOW I WENT IN ON THE KNOCKOFF CEREALS AT PATHMARK, SHITS WAS 5 FOR 5 I COPPED LIKE 20 BAGS IMA BE SHITTIN GREEN "COLLOSAL BERRY BLASTS" AND "HONEY BUZZERS" FOR A MUHFUCKIN MONTH.

you know ...

being drunk and trying to eat at like 3in the morning...

kitchens a wreck

i woke up one time...with a fuckin can of spam beside me.

and a bunch of chunks just clawed out.

apparently i opened it with a hammer cause the can was all beat up....

and the hammer was by my feet...i passed out in the kitchen..

stove on n shit....

• Like 1

I have issues with snack food man.

I go to the store and I'm grabbing shit to make meals, then I start thinking about snack food, but I just decide not to buy anything because I will eat leftovers. And it never works out.

I'm thinking this time around, I'm going to be grabbing pistachios, chips, and those cheap ready-to-eat Indian dishes that only require bread/naan or rice.

And these are the jump-off (these flavors in particular):

kettle_honeydijon.gif

Kettle%20Chips%20Spicy%20Thai%205%20oz.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now