ANYONE KNOW HOW TO OPEN A SAFE?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man LOL at "cooking" LSD

Testicular catastrophy you're just pulling figures out of your ass, especially quoting a DEA press release on how much LSD is in circulation, when the DEA also routinely admits they only encounter less than 10% of the illegal drugs out there

And if you want to know how to make LSD just google it, it's not made out of moon rocks and pixie dust, it's just rye mold extracted and catalyzed

So you mean to tell me I can't make LSD out of Moon Rocks and Pixie Dust???

jzdzcm.jpg

+

6jcynq.jpg

Well fuck, At least I can grow my finger back if I ever need to.

:lol: :lol:

the safe was probably made to protect it from being cut open

do NOT use a plasma cutter as you will burn everything inside it

im guessing a crowbar wouldnt work either

i hear cracking them by listening to the clicks is tricky at best

my suggestion would be to look online at how safes work, and explout its weak spot. Im sure if its that old there is something wrong with it and its why they dont use that same model any more or SOMETHING

if all else fails, take it apart by unscrewing it or something

also, you can get nitroglycerin when you make soap. duh, havent you guys seen fight club?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-cracking

get your read on and update us

While most safes are hard to open, most are susceptible to compromise by drilling or other physical methods. Manufacturers publish drill-point diagrams for specific models of safe. These are tightly guarded by both the manufacturers and locksmithing professionals. Drilling is usually aimed at gaining access to the safe by observation or bypass of the locking mechanism. Drilling is the most common method used by locksmiths, and is the only method that can be used in cases of burglary attempts, malfunctioning locks or damaged locks.