Candy Appreciation Thread

pedoe

In reference to the Harry Potter jelly beans.....call me old fashioned, but I prefer to eat candies that have 0% chance of tasting like total garbage.

Then again, I am not a risk taker and take the safe route in most every aspect of life.

I don't gamble.

Not on life and never on candy.

If there is a 1% chance that I will get a jellybean that tastes like compost, liver, sulphur, tripe, or vomit...there is a 100% chance that I will NEVER buy them.

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so the other day I went to a movie I knew would be crowded. being the considerate moviegoer I am I unwrapped my 6-pack of airheads ahead of time and put them into a sandwich baggie for later consumption.

being so enthralled in popcorn with flavored seasonings I neglected to eat said airheads. on my return home I noticed the airheads must have somehow melted in my jacket pocket and had now formed a super 6-in-1 airhead.

needless to say I ate that shit and it was outrageously better than eating them one by one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
these totally look like something I'd enjoy, but I've been burned by intriguing candies before. are these actually good?

these are ass i just stuck one in the pocket at the corner store last night wasted and it was thrown out the window shortly after