Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

Cowboys Fan Killed By Wife During Game

Shit like this i used to find interesting, or fucked up. But nowadays it neither. too much fucked up shit going on now that things like this seem normal.

Ha-huh-ha-huh-ha-huh-ha

image.php?u=24784&type=sigpic&dateline=1231005251

Guys get it, get why it's funny? Do you? It's irony, get it? Cuz the name? It's funny, cuz the name.

1217kimberlyshanks.jpg

From the comments-

Look at her face, she's glad he is GONE!

Something tells me that she'd been threatening to kill him for a while and he just kept tuning her out...bad move.

This whole scenario just reinforces my point that woman need to be leashed. Total conjecture but if dude had pleasured wifey in the sack it might of saved his life.

Yea Shai, that grin looks like that of premeditation. Bitches do this all the time, pissed off at a way major issue but attach their discontent to something minor like the fuckin volume.

Passive aggressive nonsense final met the boiling point and dude got done.

1217kimberlyshanks.jpg

From the comments-

Something tells me that she'd been threatening to kill him for a while and he just kept tuning her out...bad move.

or he just kept saying yeah yeah yeah what ever..

"She ran out of the house but returned with a landscaping rock from a neighbor's yard. She went inside to find her husband on the kitchen floor and she hit him on the back of the head with the rock to make sure he was knocked out. She also stabbed him in the back to make sure he was dead, the newspaper reported. She said she was afraid he would kill her. "

How the fuck does this person get payed to write, yet start every fucking sentence with the same word?

or he just kept saying yeah yeah yeah what ever..

Well, same difference/end result...most of the time.

She sure doesn't look shook up or remorseful though...there's definitely that "no jury would ever convict me" air about her.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now