FREE ALBUM....New project I did with Atmosphere, POS, Yelawolf+

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Every time i see those fake police "wanted" flyers you put up around Minneapolis i get a good laugh. Some shit like, "St. Paul Slim wanted for 504 murders blah blah blah." and then i've never bothered to read the rest because i figured it was just some hipster bullshit, and it appears that i was correct.

I'm not too cool to check this out. Thanks!

I'm prolly gonna burn some bridges here, but I'm willing to bet that anyone that says "This ain't my thing" or "such and such is gay you recorded with" listens to ghetto ass crap mainstream rap that tells stories about places and lifestyles they only saw once they got their driver's license.

Say what you will. I realize as I get older that I've lost touch with what this forum used to be about.

EDIT: okay so the first track I'm listening to right now isn't super dope or as good as the video that was posted but your (You guys, not homie's album) music still sucks.

Every time i see those fake police "wanted" flyers you put up around Minneapolis i get a good laugh. Some shit like, "St. Paul Slim wanted for 504 murders blah blah blah." and then i've never bothered to read the rest because i figured it was just some hipster bullshit, and it appears that i was correct.

:lol: this