Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

Diddy> Wu

RA > Wu also

You havin a hard time understanding that? Haha

Nah, I understand exactly what you're saying.

AyeBee = HOMOSEXUALITY

Did I get close???

:cool:

I believe anyone who will listen to and like P. Diddy more than Wu-Tang Clan.

And then run off and co-sign a grimy nigga like R.A.

To be a full-fledged homosexual.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you obviously didn't notice cage getting worse and worse over the year as he became more and more trendy. if he started dressing differently but sounded the same i wouldn't care. but he's changed everything about himself and i don't like it. so in this case the two things are codependent.

you're right, I don't even know who cage is

/metalhead

Trent reznor

YO ILL GIVE UP A YEARS PAY JUST TO CHOKESLAM THIS NIGGA. DEAD REAL.

AND YO, YOU CANT EVEN BE MAD AT SWAMP FOR NOT FUCKIN WITH WUTANG, HE'S A YOUNG NIGGA WIT NO OLDER BROTHER. I KNOW NIGGAS IN THAT BRACKET THAT BE SWEARING THAT FABOLOUS FIRST ALBUM WAS BETTER THAN IRONMAN AND SHIT. YOU JUST GOTTA GIVE NIGGAS A PASS CUZ OF WHAT THEY CAME UP LISTENING TO B IT IS WHAT IT IS...ALSO MY SON LIKES JOE BUDDEN...THAT RIGHT THERE IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE LIKE, YOU MY NIGGA, BUT YOU ON PAGE 3.

NIGGA SAID LIQUID SWORDS IS TERRIBLE THOUGH IM BUGGIN ON THAT. I LOLD.

IF I AINT KNOW THE NIGGA WAS SERIOUS ID SAY HE'S TROLLIN CUZ ON HERE SAYIN WUTANG IS WACK IS LIKE SAYING "GRAFFITI IS FOR HOMOS YO RAVEN SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK NIGGA FUCK YOU AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP...THIS NIGGA SAID RA?

LIKE, RA THE RUGGED MAN?!

DID YOU GO TO JUNIOR HIGH WITH THAT NIGGA OR SOMETHING? ID RATHER GET TIED UP AND LISTEN TO MOOD MUZIK WHILE JOE BUDDEN LAUGHS AT ME THEN LISTEN TO THAT NIGGA EVEN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS...GET THAT NIGGA THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

AND YO DRAKE TO ME IS NOT BAD, HE GOT SOME GIRLY POPPY SHIT, BUT THATS HIS LANE. THE NIGGA CAN ACTUALLY RAP HIS ASS OFF. THAT JOINT "IGNANT SHIT" WITH WAYNE IS TUFF.

Nah yo, he's not Wu_tang so these niggas ain;t feelin him :lol:. And by the way, I've heard like 50 or so Drake songs and I've never once heard him claim Blood. Weezy does, and I've heard Drake use a code or two on songs with Weezy, but that's it.

Oh and Mero I actually do have an older brother (30) who gets very aggravated when I say how much I hate Wu-Tang and other such shit haha. And we already know where this Budden argument is going, but at least we can agree on some Wavy Crockett

Nah yo, he's not Wu_tang so these niggas ain;t feelin him :lol:. And by the way, I've heard like 50 or so Drake songs and I've never once heard him claim Blood. Weezy does, and I've heard Drake use a code or two on songs with Weezy, but that's it.

Oh and Mero I actually do have an older brother (30) who gets very aggravated when I say how much I hate Wu-Tang and other such shit haha. And we already know where this Budden argument is going, but at least we can agree on some Wavy Crockett

WORD SO THEN YOU JUST WAS ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS THAT WAS LIKE "FUCK MY OLDER BROTHER IM DOIN MY OWN SHIT" SO YOU JUST DECIDED TO RIDE THE WAVE INSTEAD OOOWWWWWW!! IM NOT MAD, BUDDEN IS WACK THOUGH MY NIGGA JUST ADMIT IT :lol:

THIS NIGGA GOT A VIDEO SAYING "IM BETTER THAN METHOD MAN & PRODIGY"

:eek:

FUCK YOU NIGGA YOU SERIOUS!? FUCK YOU FOR REAL YOU FUCKIN NBA LIVE02 ASS NIGGA!!

I'm gunna go ahead and piss everybody off again, but I'll take Budden over Method or Prodigy anyday (and I like both of them, I just happen to like Budden more)

And before your blood pressure goes all out of control from that statement Mero, remember that we both love to surf OWWWWWWWWWWW

• Like 1

I'm gunna go ahead and piss everybody off again, but I'll take Budden over Method or Prodigy anyday (and I like both of them, I just happen to like Budden more)

And before your blood pressure goes all out of control from that statement Mero, remember that we both love to surf OWWWWWWWWWWW

ahHHahahh

Aybee has the iPod playlist from the bizarro world where joe budden wrote illmatic , turntables scratch the DJs and nothing is what it seems

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP...THIS NIGGA SAID RA?

LIKE, RA THE RUGGED MAN?!

DID YOU GO TO JUNIOR HIGH WITH THAT NIGGA OR SOMETHING? ID RATHER GET TIED UP AND LISTEN TO MOOD MUZIK WHILE JOE BUDDEN LAUGHS AT ME THEN LISTEN TO THAT NIGGA EVEN GIVE ME DIRECTIONS...GET THAT NIGGA THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

:lol: :lol:

He doesnt have to act black anymore, but he doesnt have to act gay either. I think he was too quick to jump onto a band wagon set forth by Daryl Pulumbo and tight jean hair in the eyes wearin mother fuckers. He could have just went to a happy medium. But to each his own, hes making more money then most of you, and probably gets way more pussy now as well. Who gives a fuck.

• 2 months later...