Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rip old cage, movies for the blind. weatherproof, leak bros, smut peddlers all so fucking good. he turned down a gay road along with the whole definitive jux team, yak balls is still ok but they're all hipsters now. its so sad.

i cant believe that ayebee likes puffy!!!

but seriously though, i think your the only dude i know that likes rap and dont like the first wu or liquid swords. i mean yea the new wu shit sucks and most the members are kinda beat but those albums are classics! then again they are no No Way Out or Forever... haha

ghostface is the best rapper alive btw...

all rappers are switching up.. they were all thugged out when it would sell.. You see how fake these niggas are there's this local rapper kid and you look at his shit 2 years ago he was all blooded out bang out nigga xxl, now hes rocking board shorts small shirts talk about " I eat tha puuussssssyyyy!!" with that gay vocal effect t pain came out on, i'm just saying some shit should never be a trend...

i hope throwing your life away on p diddy and family makes you happy swamp, i really do.

Throwing my life away? What the fuck does that even mean? My life conists of partying and hitting the bar, where I'll make sure to request a few extra Bad Boy joints on the jukebox tonight. Gotta make all the Wu fans in the house happy :lol:

^If you're a dude and your pants are labeled "slim", something is very wrong...

when you stop buying your clothes at walmart, then and only then can you talk shit on other peoples style.

nobody who's over thirty years old should be dressing like a teenager circa 1992.

I'm gonna laugh EXTRA hard if his new album comes correct and all you fuckers have to eat your words because you were worried that how he dresses is going to affect his music, like the two things are codependent.

• Like 1

As soon as Cage stopped smoking wet, it all went downhill. before that he had Smut Peddlers, Leak Bros, Nighthawks, and movies for the blind, all of which i still enjoy, even if they are cheesy as fuck at a lot of points. Oh well, now i'm sure i'll get to hear shitty hipsters who think aesop is the best rapper talk about how they just discovered this amazing new rapper Chris Palko.

Now fuckhead hipsters got a new artist to emulate and really "understand where he is coming from"

Ohhh I can hear it now...

As for Cage, thought the majority of his back catalog was and still is lame.

And as for Wu, I keep them in heavy rotation even now. Oh the heresy I have read in here is unsettling haahah.