Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forreal, i used to bump a lot of cage in college.

back in the eastern conference days, his shit was better.

he's still a white rapper regardless but i dug his style 'cause it was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSzkCxMUOh0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeZcjdFCNhA

when i heard hells winter with all them emo sing-y choruses and shit i was like, oh hell no.

leak bros was good but honestly that's just because tame one is a fucking animal.

the conspiracy mixtape is the last thing i liked that him or anyone in def jux had anything to do with, and that was, what...six years ago?

but whatever, let them do them, angsty white girls with tattoos of dessert pastries gotta listen to somethin right?

Cage is really the only white rapper around I was ever able to really stomach

He's a good story rapper, which is why the only shit I ever liked was his concept albums

I knew it was all down hill when he hooked up with def jux

They never do anything that isn't completely homo to the core

Shit is gay-core rappers

Aybee you were the guy who not only said Puffy use to be a good rapper, but you rep Drake in your playlists,,.

Really... Drake?

I mean do you I don't think that RnB singer is that bad, but to turn around and say you can't like wu tang?

Drake? Really?

• Like 1

I don't take rap seriously, and that's the thing that makes it seem like I have 'bad taste' on here. When I'm by myself I'll listen to some Stack Bundles, or some local shit, or any other of 1.000 mixtape artists that go hard over shitty beats

But when I'm all fucked up (99% of the time) I wanna hear shit that I can bob my head to, and that makes white bitches dance like morons

Edit: This statement, in no way, changes my opinion that Wu-Tang is terrible. I'd rather hear fucking Soulja Boy "rap" than RZA

Camu Tao died from an aggressive form of lung cancer, and not from his lifestyle. Some people just get it, no matter what they do or don't do. Just clarifying, not picking a bone.

I never really listened to much Cage, but I've bumped Leak Bros on a repeated basis. I could really care less about what he does now, though. I do find it amusing that they are all TPWF (and that Shia Labeouf is their biggest fan) now.

Tame One has been a bum on the mic ever since developing drug habits, but it is dumb to say he is garbage. Artifacts?

you dont think theres a difference between not feeling something/nh and something being terrible?

you might not like raekwon, gza, and deck but they are far from terrible

OK I won't say Raekwon or Deck are terrible, but I definitely will turn them off anytime they come on. I will 100% stand by my statement that GZA is a horrible rapper. It should be illegal for that dude to go within 50 ft of a mic