Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not co-signing Diddy as being a good rapper, cuz he's not at all. I'm co-signing the fact that he's entertaining as fuck (not to mention an amazing businessman), and that he makes songs that bitches like to dance to at the bar

He also happens to be featured on many classic Bad Boy songs, which is what I grew up on and actually like

when i listen to wutang i divide them into 2 camps

1. dope singles/album by single member

2.terrible concept albums

3. 36 chambers

and if wikipedia isnt wrong then cage had a really fucked up life

his father, Bill Murray would often force Palko to pull homemade tourniquets around his arm as he injected heroin. At the age of eight, Palko's father was arrested during a standoff with state troopers after threatening his family with a shotgun.[2][3] By the time Palko was kicked out of high school, his mother had remarried twice, and he was beaten by his stepfather.

idk though that sounds like some made up shit

Cage done been gone homo since his boy camu tao died of lung cancer at like 32 from all the wet

this is true

looking at dude as a person i'm glad for dude changing his life and not being a sherm smoking locced out super wigger heading for an early grave

but as a fan of his music i am very, very disappointed

i couldn't give a fuck what a dude dress like, i just miss his old psycho gully and mega entertaining music

and if wikipedia isnt wrong then cage had a really fucked up life

his father, Bill Murray would often force Palko to pull homemade tourniquets around his arm as he injected heroin. At the age of eight, Palko's father was arrested during a standoff with state troopers after threatening his family with a shotgun.[2][3] By the time Palko was kicked out of high school, his mother had remarried twice, and he was beaten by his stepfather.

[ATTACH]110083.vB[/ATTACH]

artie-langeWAAAAA.jpg.b89042630c6297da3a5bcbc7290ad49c.jpg

I don't know how many times I have to re-state the fact that I do not think Diddy is a good rapper

Would I rather listen to him then Wu-Tang though? 10 times out of 10, yes

Yeah I hear you.

Diddy makes me wanna do coke and cry.

:lol: :lol:

So I don't listen to him.

i dont know i haven't heard any new cage shit, peeped a interview he seemed to be on point about his music but the nigga is confused sounds like he always was, talking about black stereotypes and shit its not a fucking black thing its a street/hood thing, this niggas like " cant i dress like a white man" he's not dressing like a man, more like a rocker boy, you wanna dress like a man get a fucking suit... but i could care less i never was a fan of him..

I actually like some of Cage's new stuff, and I am a pretty big fan of his older style as well.

I don't see what the problem is, dude is maturing. Of course his material will change over time.

Nothing left to Say is a really dope song. Looking forward to the album.

At the same time though, I really wasn't expecting the new look. To each his own though.

As far as Necro goes, I thought he was the shit back when I was like 15.