Oh Cage Kennylz, what happened to you.

Swindle

I'm always intrigued by these kinds of conversations, because 12oz is the only place I ever really encounter people who actually like Wu-Tang.

It's kinda like how everyone on here loves avocado and has a story of someone they know drunk pissing themselves. It's an insight into another world :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, my boy Tre is mistaken in that quote. I've never though Puff was a good rapper, but that doesn't keep me from thinking he's a hilarious muthafucka

Haha I know man I just found it funny anyway.

^shadowboxing is probably the most easily accessible track on there imo, its all about Iron mic, 4th chamber etc

and how you gonna hate on "labels"?? :cool:

As I said, my boy Tre is mistaken in that quote. I've never though Puff was a good rapper, but that doesn't keep me from thinking he's a hilarious muthafucka

no way bruh you <3 puff daddy and said he was a master lyrecist and ghostwrit for biggie

You even said you liked his own rhyme style from the dolly my baby days and also you said he was dreamy and you wanted to eat cheesecake with him shirtless on the jersey boardwalk

Don't act like I don't remember just because all the posts got deleted

I met shorty at the mall

Her bra holdin two d-cups of jello

My socks yellow from leaky - Hello!

What a bag would do to you

When the doobiest move me to a piece of property

Forget what I just put the groupie through

Got her spinnin to the angel, dizzy to diesel

Roll up the PCP-lease, I'm busy with evil

My hand on the tit, I'm commandin her clit

Disband of this shit, nobody knows but it's expandin the chips

Chicks wanna touch I might go shoot up the fruits in her

Dip in my mouth lookin like I'm recruited by Lucifer

Ain't like what I roll up is anti-religious

But it's like I copped in chinatown, I would slant eyes the bitches

In all fairness I like Method Man, and some Ghostface. Plus ODB was always funny. Everyone else, terrible.

once again i must agree, method man is the better of wu tang in my eyes, odb was a funny bastard. the rest are ehh to me. they're good as a whole, some got some good shit of they're own. but im never like 'shit man i wanna listen to wu.' i end up skipping songs after certain people/verses. some songs i cant stand altogether. i always liked this, granted its method man...

now what clan you know with lines this ill? bust shots at big ben like we got time to kill, niggas cant jel or im just to high to tell, put on my gasoline boots and walk through hell.